Chapter 8

Here's chapter 8! I got comments that made me happy so here ya go!

***Akane's POV

Temari and I got back from our day we spent together. I had fun with her, it was nice to have girl time. Although I love spending time with Gaara. I smiled to myself as we walked into his office. He looked up at me with forgiving eyes.

"Akane, I think that you should return home." were the first words that he said to me.

My eyes widen, "W-what?"

Gaara looked back down at desk. "I'm sorry, but I would rather you hear the news in person rather then from me."

"Gaara what are you talking about?" My voice was shakey. What news?

"Like I said. I would rather you hear it from your brother rather then me." he replied again.

I nodded. It must be important if he won't tell me... "Oh, alright. Next time you'll come out to Konoha though, okay?" I smiled. I walked up to him and gave him a kiss. He kissed back as soon as our lips touched. I pulled away after a few seconds. "Bye."

I heard him say his goodbye to me but I didn't catch what he said after, it sounded like an... apology?

**Timeskip

I traveled through the sand for hours until I finally stepped onto grass and was getting closer to home.

Soon the gates were in my view, and I walked through them. I recived sad glances and polite bows and hello's. I was confused by all of this. It didn't make sence... What happened?

Naruto's POV

Akane walked into the office, her eye brows furrowed. "Naruto what's wrong? Gaara sent me back... he told me that I should hear the news from you and not him."

Hitomi sat in the chair beside me, her stomach was getting bigger.

"Akane... they came here. The Akatsuki. They took mom not knowing that she wasn't the vesel for the Nine Tails anymore. Dad couldn't do anything because of the weak stage he was in.. I have ninja's on their way, and following them right now. I wanted to stay here and give you the news." I finished.

She sighed, "What about dad? He's still okay... right?"

I nodded. "Yes. Dad's at home resting."

"What are we doing here, then? Why aren't we doing something to help her!" she told me angrily.

"Like I said, I was waiting for you." I replied calmly.

"Fine." she stood up. "Let's go then." Akane made her way to the door, opening it and waiting for me to follow.

"Hitomi, I want you to stay here. Just stay with Kurenai, for the time being. Or Sakura, whichever, it's your choice." I smiled and kissed her walking out with Akane. "So who do you want to bring with us for back up?" I asked her.

"No one. This is our battle."

****

Will Kushina be okay?

Will they get there in time?

Continue reading to find out!

**

Oh gosh guys I'm so sorry this chapter is so short! I just love the way it ended! Cliffyyy!!!

So yeah, I'll post a longer one later on I promise!!! I hope you liked it though, because I did:) Well vote comment, and stuff, because that just let's me know that you're enjoying my story and want me to contiue updating, if I don't get any that makes me sad, and I feel like everyone hates my story lol. anyways, hope you liked it! Love ya! Xx

FAN

COMMENT

VOTE