4

〘 𝔂𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓪 〙

"have you consulted your doctor? oh my gosh mina."

"i don't know yet. it just happened while i'm going back home, my hurt hurts"

"we've gotta tell our friends about this"

"no. don't tell anyone. but i have to tell someone"

"who?"

"just a close friend. okay bye, someone's on the door"

*knock knock*

"ye- what?"

what the hell is youngmin doing? in front of my door?

"this was left on my door, i think it's yours" he said and dumped the package on my arms, it's 

"th-thank you" i said while struggling to carry the package

now who the hell would send me a package? i think it's my parents. i smiled as soon as i opened the package. it's shirts, sweaters and stuff to survive the winter. 

i looked for my medicine in the kitchen, it's been 2 years since i last experienced this. i know i'm better but why did it come back? as soon as i saw my medicine box, i took the 3 pills together.

˖◛⁺⑅♡

kim yongguk

hey, u up?

yeah, why?

i have something to tell u.

u like me? ;)

pfft. it's important. meet me outside my apartment building 

i'd like too, but it's too far

come to the park bench.

i can't tire myself tonight.

okayyy.

seen. 

˖◛⁺⑅♡

"what's so urgent?" i felt me face heat up, i'm too shy since i asked yongguk to come all the way to here "are you making an excuse just to see my face?" he said while poking my waist. "you see the people on dramas? those who have heart diseases? and can't do anything they like since they're too sensitive? and they could die whenever and wherever?" he looked at me with a small smile "you're one of them." he said and patted me on the back "yeah. i mean i was fine, but then it came back. like 2 hours ago while i was walking back."

i told yongguk about how i can't tire myself, things i can't do and stuff. i was about to go inside my unit when i saw youngmin outside his unit. he grabbed my wrist "where were you?"

i forced my wrist out of his grip

"outside" 

i was unlocking my door but he pushed me to the door

"you shouldn't go outside this late" he said and got inside his unit

what the hell was that?