30🌻

Omniscient

It had been two weeks since Queen and anybody else saw Kentrell. It was quieter than usual.

A loud knock on the hotel door made Queen jump a little in her seat. The man quietly went to answer it, a menacing smile on his face. Kentrell walked through the door, looking defeated.

"Leave." He looked directly at Queen and muttered.

"I'm not leaving you." She said in a much more shakier tone—but she meant it nonetheless.

"Get up." He demanded. Queen looked up at him with the same daring eyes.

"No." She said simply. Despite her effort to fight, Kentrell pulled her up to her feet.

"I love you. Like foreal. And tell my kids I love them too." He kissed her lips and nudged her toward the door.

"Man, stop talking like that. You gone get to tell em." She let out a shaky breath. His facial expression didn't falter.

"No, I won't."

Queen rocked the baby as she felt like she was gonna break down.

"It's okay, baby." She whispered. "I miss him too."

Kentrell sat in the middle of the room, letting his thoughts over take him. He was tied to the chair he sat in. The room he occupied was bare, no personality between the four walls. Only the smell of stale cigarettes was noticeable.

There was no light other than the pale sun rays that shone through the blinds, creating streaks on the stained carpet. He stared at the bedroom door, which looked as if it was scratched up by some animal. He held an unamused expression when the door slammed open. Cameron stepped in, smirking. Two of his goons stepped in behind him.

"Rise and shine, bitch boy." He just stared at Cameron. He looked amused.

"Boy, I hope you said yo prayers, cause you gonna swear yo God ain't real before I'm done with you." Kentrell just gave him a smirk. This pissed him off.

"First question. Where did you hide the money?" He asked, referring to when they used to rob houses together. Kentrell gave him his cut, and kept the rest. But, of course, half wasn't enough for Cameron. Kentrell raised an eyebrow.

"Nigga, that was my money."

"But we, had a deal!" He stressed, yelling.

"Fuck that deal. I told you what was up." Cameron punched him in the mouth, cutting the inside of his lip a little. Kentrell just spit on his shoe. The goons jumped, but Cameron called them off.

"Chill." He started, stepping up. "Second question: Why did you kill him?"

"Ion know who you talm bout, slime."

"My brother! Why did you kill him?" Kentrell made a disgusted face at him when he yelled in his face.

"I gave him the time to give me my money. It wa'nt personal, jus' business." He told Cameron truthfully. Cameron just gave him the same cold stare.

"Beat his ass." The goons struck Kentrell in his face and stomach. He sat there and took the licks, even though they put him through extreme pain. He would never beg a nigga for mercy. One of them pulled out a pocket knife.

"Aight, that's enough." When Cameron stopped them, Kentrell was hurt bad. Most of his damage wasn't on the outside, instead on the inside.

They kicked him in the ribs, cracking them. He was bleeding from the shallow stab wounds on his abdomen. He had a busted lip and a black eye. He felt like he couldn't breathe, but he didn't show him that.

His chest rose and fell quickly, but he just breathed sharp breaths through his nose. He felt like he was gonna pass out. A concussion, he believes.

"I could kill you right where you sit." Cameron pulls out a gun. "Blow yo pathetic ass head off ya shoulders."

Do it then, bitch, he felt like saying. Instead, he just stared at the gun. Cameron puts it away and gets to eye level with Kentrell.

Nigga love to be in my face, Kentrell thought as he stared him in the face.

"But you gone suffer like my brother did." His brother bled out slow. That wasn't Kentrell's fault, but nothing he could say would change the situation he was in now.

"Last question." Cameron pulls a piece of paper out of his pocket, along with a lighter.

"Which one of your kids do you love the least?" This made Kentrell sit on alert. He lights the paper on fire, turning it around. It was a picture of all five of the kids.

"Leave my fucking kids alone, bitch." He barked.

"I hit a nerve huh? Well, that's okay. I'll just kill em all. Nothin' personal, jus' business." The paper burned fast, and Kentrell watched in disgust as the ashes dropped to the floor.

"Let's go." The door slams, and Kentrell gasps for air like a fish out of water. He closes his mouth as his eyes water, rapid harsh exhales escape. He felt like he was choking, but there was nothing there. He grunted at the searing pain he experienced everywhere.

He just wished that he could die right there.

Aliyah sat still, even after hearing the harsh knocking at the door. She looked at the door angrily. Who could this be? What could be so important? Maybe they'll just leave.

After about five sets of knocks, she got up and grabbed her pistol. Ever since Kentrell was gone and Ant went missing, she had gotten a lot more aggressive.

She snatched the door open, pointing the Glock at the person behind the door. The fact that she was staring right back into the barrel of one didn't phase her.

"I should fucking off you." She said, clenching her jaw.

"Maybe I should shoot you first." Cameron says, smiling. She didn't care. Like her boyfriend, she was no longer afraid of death. Something changed in her that day.

"Better play your cards right, because ion give a fuck about jail or death." She whispers coldly.

______________________

I have too much time on my hands today. 😐

Comment & Vote 💚