37🌻

Aliyah|Queen

"Fuck them hoes, I'm waiting for them to pull up." I said simply.

"Facts. Don't talk shit, just pull up." Ken co-signed. At that point, I wasn't even paying attention to my live. I was just waiting.

"Mane, finally." Ken said, bumping me. After too long, two cars pulled up.

Two.

"Hell going on here?" Ken got off the side walk and so did I. The two bitches from the party popped out of the front seats of the first car, along with two more fat bitches.

"Man, they finna break my little ass." I mumble truthfully. I was shocked when I looked at the other car.

Malaysia jumped out of the passenger side of the car, tank top, sweat pants, timbs on, greased up, complete with something shiny on her fingers.

"This bitch got brass knuckles on." Ken stated.

"Ain't no jumping, so get y'all fat asses back." Malaysia yelled as Joe hopped out.

"Girl, we recording." One of em got smart.

"Yeah yeah, keep it like that." She came and stood beside me.

"Waddup suh?" She mumbled lowly.

"Uh, hey. How you know—"

"Watching her live. Her best friend popping shit, and the fat hoes too, like they wanna jump."

"Are y'all done chattin', can we fight now?"

"Bitch, what do you even got to do with this?" I mugged her friend. "You know what, fuck that." I said, stepping up and throwing a punch to the girl's jaw. She tried to get a hold of my hair and Malaysia and the other girl started hitting. I was fighting with my ring on, so her face was getting uglier quick.

"Oh my God, stop! Stop!" Some white lady yelled like she hasn't seen this before. This wasn't the nicest neighborhood.

"Beat her ass, Key, c'mon!"

"WORLLDDDDSTARRRR!" Some random yelled.

"Get that hoe, Queen!" Shawty was hitting me in my face too, but she was doing some weird ass shit, tryna kick. She lifted her leg again and I caught it, making her fall on her back.

"Oh shit!" Ken yelled as I started stomping her.

"Break this shit up!" I heard Youngboy's voice and pulled out my taser.

"Keep my name out your mouth bitch!" Before I could press the button, Youngboy snatched it from me and snatched me up.

"Get the fuck on! Somebody just said they saw 12 down the street!" He announced. I caught a glimpse of the other girl's face before we all scattered. There was blood all over her face, her bottom lip looked bigger and her nose was a little crooked.

"Let me go! I can walk!" He put me down as we rushed up the steps in a huddle.

"My bae beat that bitch ass!" Joe hyped her up as she took off the bloody brass knuckles. Her shirt made it look like she committed murder.

"You alwight?" I looked down to see Kayden tapping me.

"Yeah man, I'm okay." He walked away.

"Man, y'all gone go viral." Ken said, rewatching the  video. I went over to him to watch it. Kayden came and stood in front of me, arms up. Again, he never did that.

I picked him up, and he started wiping a cut on my face. My heart just about melted. I didn't think Kayden even knew me well enough or liked me like that.