Part 6: Fevicol

Post lunch everyone went down to the lobby. D ran and secured the seat next to S before Abhinav could sit. D was in their middle. This irked Abhinav.

Ab: Erm.. you're always sticking to her... give her some space dude..

D shifted a little but didn't get up from his seat.

D: Are you comfortable bangaram ?? Abhinav, is this much space enough for Sweety ?

Abhinav frowned and rolled his eyes.

Ab: No I didn't mean that I mean... she would wish to talk, voice out her thoughts and...

D: Sweety, you want to talk ?? Come let's talk... blah blah blah...

Ab: No I mean with me...

D: Oh you want me to talk to you ? Ok come... blah blah blah..

Abhinav rubbed his temples.

D: You're having headache ?? You're a doctor no ? Pick up some medicines for yourself from the medical store, go home and take rest. Sweety, the butter chicken was yummy blah blah blah...

D continued conversing with S not minding Ab who was extremely pissed.

Ab: God..I have never seen such a monkey in my life !! He is her best friend it seems. I wonder how she can put up with this nuisance. After marriage I will warn Sweety to cut off ties with this buffoon.

As if caught his thoughts, D spoke.

D: That will never happen ! Neither in dreams nor reality. No one or nothing can cause a rift in our 15 years friendship it is so strong as if built on Dalmia vajram cement and will stay that way for eternity.

D interlocked his fingers with S and smirked at Abhinav who was fuming inside but kept a forced smile on his face. SSR noticed it. He spoke in at attempt to ease the tension.

SSR: Darling and Sweety have known each other for quite sometime. Professionally and personally they are very comfortable with each other. It is common in our industry we all bond like a family.

Abhinav smiled and nodded.

Ra: Darling, you come over and sit here let them talk.

D shook his head in denial like a kid who refused to leave the toy store. Placing her hand on his lap, he began playing with her bangles unmindful of the rest.

S: It's alright Rama garu let him be here.

D: See.. Bangaram has no issues I will be here only.

Ab: (Looking at Rama garu) It's alright mam, only till marriage after marriage Sweety and I will be together.

D: No after marriage also I will sit like this in the middle of you both.

Abhinav lost his cool. He snapped at D.

Ab: In first night also you will be with us ? 😡

D: Yeah why not ? I have an idea.You buy a big cot in your room, remember it should be lengthy because both of us are tall. You sleep left side, Sweety will sleep right side and I will sleep in the middle. If you want to talk to her you can but I will put my leg and arm on you only then I will get sleep.