Part 10: Confession

S's Pov:

S: I don't know what to do Tammmmyyyyy!!!!! Sob...sob..

T: What are you saying what's wrong ??

S: He..Pabsu... he is my best friend but...

T: But what??

S: Tammy I have to make a confession... pls don't tell anyone promise me...

T: Uff! You're scaring me Sweety ! Cut the crap and get to the matter fast I won't tell anyone.

They heard the door open and her mother walked in.

T: Wipe your tears Sweety...hee hee hee...hello aunty what's up??

S's mom: You two girls still awake??

T: Yeah... we were just talking... mmm...all girly stuff...

S's mom: Oh ok...but don't be awake for too long Sweety especially you else your eyes will look puffy and won't come out well in the photos.

S: Huh...yes.. I will sleep in a while amma.

Her mom nodded and taking something from the wardrobe she left. T quickly locked the door.

T: Ok now tell me what is it that you want to confess??

S: I have feelings for Pabsu...

T:(Shocked) Since when?? Today ?

S: No no from the time I first saw him in Mahanandi audio launch. He looked like a scavenger but that didn't stop me from stealing glances at him..his eyes, his smile, his long fingers... I don't know what but I was attracted to him since then.

T: Mahanandi means... it was in 2005... oh dear! Its been more than 10 years!! Now you are telling...

S: I mean I wasn't sure...I couldn't decide whether it was love or crush but now when I think about my engagement I realize I would be someone else's tomorrow and away from my Pabsu for good...forever...sob...sob...

T: Don't cry Sweety

T: Don't cry Sweety...pls...

T hugged S and consoled her. She broke apart and continued her rants.