Chapter II: Storm Zion

Less than twenty minutes after  my conversation with Orlando, incoming video call from 'Zion🙄😍'

Why this bitch always want to video call?

"So you lied"' Zion started.

"Huh?" I say pretending not to hear her.

"How you gone agree with Orlando when you said you ain't have a problem with meeting parents." She asked.

'It's not that deep, how do you know he ain't lying?" I ask, "You trust him over me?"

"Did you say it?" She asked.

"Yes," I say.

'Then how is he lying?" She said.

'That's not the point you accused me first without knowing.' I responded back.

"I'm sorry baby you could've been honest with me I wouldn't care." She lied.

I know you fucking lying bitch. I already tried that shit you had a whole ass attitude.

"But I'm in the car I'll get back to you." I say.

"Bye baby." She said.

"Bye." I say.

She huffed into the phone.

She did that because I didn't include 'baby' in my 'goodbye.' I just hung up because I didn't have the time for it tonight or in general. Momentarily I opened the app Snapchat and snapped Orlando the following:

'Fuck you bitch' I send.

'😭😭😭' He responded.

'Snap me no more.' I sent.

'Ight. 😂' He sends.

The following day Orlando catches me after school talking to my friend Isaiah. I wanted Isaiah badly in middle school, but he never would pick up on any of my subtle hints.

Like this one time in eighth grade, for example, we had hotdogs for lunch. Me being goofy I looked directly at him while slurping the hotdog out of the bun. All he did was laugh at me. That should've been enough to know I wanted your dick, but I digress.

Then later in the year Ivan and Isaiah wanted me to get them together. I can't even lie, I was hurt when he dated Ivan I had lemonade and anti on repeat for "weeks" (months) but I got over it because mama ain't raise no bitch, she raised a hoe.

One day after my eighth-grade promotion ceremony, Isaiah introduced me to his friend Emanuel he was tall, wavy hair, and Puerto Rican. Me and Emanuel were in some type of down low relationship for a good year and a half but the nigga had baggage. He drank and smoke way too much. If you couldn't tell Emanuel was a few years older than me but I didn't mind. We broke things off officially sometime during first semester.

Enough of that though he'll pop back up sooner or later, but back to Orlando. As me and Isaiah got ready to part our ways. Orlando catches me and calls me.

I turned up my music ignoring him. He slapped my ass to get my attention.

I turned around, "Nigga what the fuck!"

The hallways watched quietly.

Orlando burst into laughter.

"Your ass gay bruh." I say with all seriousness.

"Only for you daddy," He said trying to mock Zion.

"Shut the fuck up you're aggy." I say.

He laughed, "So what does that make you?"