Friends

NAMJOONS POV

namjoon: heyyyy

Y/n❤: boi its fucking 11:59 pm its almost midnight why are you up to text me?

Namjoon: why are you awake to text me back

Y/n❤: shut up you Lil hoe

Namjoon: I'm not a hoe!

Y/n❤: whatever. I got to go, I'm with... Friends...

Namjoon: have fun

I put my phone down. Why did she put dots before and after the word friends? Is she with a boyfriend? Why didn't she tell me she has a boyfriend? What the fuck. I don't know what to think anymore. I shouldn't get attached to her anymore. I groan and walk to Jin.

"Jin, I think I like someone but I'm not sure yet.."

He nods "just keep getting to know her and you will find out."

I nod "Yeah! Thanks!" I hug him and walk to Yoongi's room. On the way to his room I run into Jungkook. I walk past him and he just watches me walk. This creepy child.. I walk into yoongi's room. Well shit, he's sleeping. I walk out and go to the living. J-hope is dancing to sitar music. What the fuck? I shrug it off and go to the kitchen where taehyung and Jungkook are on the floor playing with animal crackers. I roll my eyes, of course they're doing this. What's next? Jimin is whining to Jin? Probably, Jimin doesn't like the clothes we have to wear for our next Photoshoot. I chuckle, his whining is adorable but he hates when we call him that. He gets all flustered and stomps to his room. Like I said, adorable. I go to my room and sit on my bed. I wonder where y/n lives. I wonder what 'friends' she is with. I lay down and slowly fall asleep.

Three hours later

I wake up and look at my clock. Damn, I slept three hours?! I look at my phone. She texted me?! Oh man holy shit!

Y/n❤: hey I'm back
Received at 1:25

Namjoon: I was asleep.

Y/n❤: I bet you dreamed of me (;

Namjoon: nah

Y/n❤: damn we just flipped the scripts. Usually you're the one saying creepy things..

Namjoon: OK

Y/n❤: you sound upset

Namjoon: I'm fine.

Y/n❤: don't be such a bitch. Did I do something? I was with my friends I really didn't do anything.

Namjoon: whatever

Y/n❤: youre being so weird today. I'll leave. Bye

Namjoon: yeah bye

I sigh and put my phone down. Why was I being a bitch? What if she really was with friends. If she had a boyfriend I'm pretty sure she would tell me... Why am I even upset? I don't like her! I should apologize..

Namjoon: hey sorry..
Read at 4:46 am

Namjoon: don't be like this! I'm sorry
Read at 4:47 am

Namjoon: please reply
Read at 4:50 am

Namjoon: fine.. I'll text you in the morning. Goodnight y/n..
Read at 4:52 am

Well, she officially hates me.. I'm so dumb I swear to God. I put my phone on the charger and lay back down. I should sleep. We have a Photoshoot tomorrow. I close my eyes and fall asleep again.

YOUR POV

Why was he being such a dick? I didnt do anything. You expect me to forgive him that fast?

Well I did

I just cant help it. Hes too cute and he seems sorry.. maybe im just dumb? Nahhh what am I saying im a whole queen. But im still a little confused.. I feel like ive seen his face somewhere? Nahh I doubt it.. ive never met anyone named Namjoon. Im probably just thinking of someone who looks like him. But his friend Yoongi and Taehyung, damn theyre hotttt. Namjoon is hot too but you will never catch me saying that to him. I look at the clock its 5:09 am. I should sleep. Namjoon is probably asleep right now anyways. He did say goodnight. I sigh and lay down and close my eyes. Soon, im asleep.

(A/n SHORT CHAPTER SORRY! my friend and I keep laughing at a typo I made. I yoongis instead of yoongi's lmao but dont look for the typo. I fixed it)