This is ony the first you'll hear from me...

This is my first story on wattpad, and it's just really my sidenotes so I can relieve some tension in my writers block... Even though he's more of a cube ^^ I also am uploading on my iPod touch, so if I do something, and you think WTF? It's my iPods fault... Or I'll blame my iPod. Nah, I'll own up, unless it's neccessary. And it might be, I'd do alot stuff for a Klondike bar ;)

I am in fact currently waiting for my Russian to come swaggering into my life and save me. From what you ask? Most likely from Alli cockblocking me. Yes she's a real person, and yes Alli (shell read this) I'm using you and mentioning your mad cockblocking skillz.

The title is this because I couldn't think of a good one and I couldn't be botherd to think deeply abot it any more. And Alli probably will.

Alright my random crap before chapters is about done. Love, Michy<3 oh and ps, if you know any good looking Russian guys (have to have a real accent, and at least 6') tell them to hit me up. We may be soulmates.

I was gonna start the first chapter here, but wolfgang (my iPod, don't ask, or you can, if you really want to know) was fUcking up something.... Soooo... One momento, or more...