Chap. 1: The Honey-Haired Child

Ash POV:
As I approached the crowd, I heard an all too familiar chanting. "Here she is; the idiotic underling!!! Where's your family at now?!? Oh wait! I already know! Ha!!!" I didn't like that voice. It sounded vicious and high pitched. "Oh, let's not forget about your pathetic excuse of a house! I swear you living space made out of dirt!!!" That one was sassy and vengeful. I had enough of this. I went over to the crowd and looked at the two bullies. One had purple hair, and the other had pink hair. I stepped back out of the crowd, and I screeched "HEY MISTER AND MISSES WIG!!! WHY DON'T YOU QUIT TRYING TO BE HADES AND GO GROW SOME REAL HAIR!!!". This got all eyes fixed on me. I didn't care, as I was extremely agitated with the two bullies. "You must be new here, so here's a warning; DON'T MESS WITH US!!! We, unlike you, are the strongest people in the school." The pink haired one sassed. My blood was boiling. "IF YOU WERE STRONG YOU WOULDN'T BE COMPLETE AND TOTAL IDIOTS!!!! AND NO, I WILL NOT STAND BY AND LET ANYONE SUFFER BECAUSE TWO BITCHES DON'T HAVE A LIFE!!!" I was infuriated. I just can't stand bullies. "FINE!!! I WARNED YOU!!! GO BEARTIC!!!!" The pink one screeched. "DARMANITAN COME OUT!!!!" The purple one yelled. I've had enough. "Pikachu! I choose you!" I stated enthusiastically. Even when I'm angry, I love a good battle.

(For this section there won't be any "I said" kinda things.)

"BEARTIC USE ICE BEAM!!!" "DARMANTAN FIRE PUNCH!!!" "PIKACHU, USE IRON TAIL ON THE GROUND TO BLOCK ICE BEAM, THEN USE THUNDERBOLT ON THE DUST CLOUD!!!" I had a plan. I believe in Pikachu, and I know he'll win!!

??? POV
Why is he defending me? Who is he? Questions run endlessly throughout my mind as I watch this battle unfold. "PIKACHU, USE IRON TAIL ON THE GROUND TO BLOCK ICE BEAM, THEN USE THUNDERBOLT ON THE DUST CLOUD!!!" He yelled determinedly. I was completely shocked. He's using an electric move on dirt?!? That's not going to work at all!!! I felt sorrow for the boy, as that will be his downfall. I was very wrong. I watched as the boy's Pikachu sprung into the air with the force of the Iron Tail, creating a curved wall of dust. Ice beam hit the dust, and turned it into a sort of crystal-like surface, and finally his Pikachu shot a thunderbolt at the icy wall, and I was extremely mindblown when the the icy surface acted as a prisim, and shot the thunderbolt in every direction, striking and one-shotting both Darmantan and Beartic. I can't believe it! He actually won!!!