part 2

Part TWO

There was suddenly a huge explosion in the town but for some reason they cannot pinpoint the location of the explotion. Now the z fighters has a genarel direction to start searching for the being that has arrived. But finding it is another story in itself. Since the being is hiding its own power level so that they can't find it . It's as if it knows exactly what they where planning to do, by searching for him. It's as if it has known exactly what they were planing even before they planned it. They searched the entire island but didn't find a single clue as to its location. But then they suddenly felt that one of the z fighter's power level just dropping and they realize that it can only be Crillen that is losing his life force. They all went to the location where they suspect that Crillen would be dieing on the ground.

It looks like Crillen was the first fighter of the z fighters to fall prey to the new enemy.

It seemed hopeless at first but they got to crillen in time. They can't find the being anywhere in the area but they are sure that it can find them. Goku luckily had a pack of sensu beans that he gave to crillen to use but one was not enough to heal him, it seems like most of crillens life force is gone. Guko then told crillen to try 5 more beans . Seconds later after eating 5 senso beans. It would seem that he has had to eat alot of objects. Pan was so scared that uncle crillen could have never stood up so she was so mad when crillen made a joke about it that she slapped him right in the face.

Then suddenly a figure shown itself . It was a small dark green figure. Also with a tail just like cell. It was ugly but it was showing power that gogu never even thought exists . Gogu knew that this might be the strongest being in the universe. Then vegeta like ignorant as always that he can easily take out this insolance worm that is standing right in front of him . But what he didn't know is that the figure is holding back almoust 90 persent of his real power witch gogu knew .

The figure is now approaching them and about 10 feet away stop. And then suddenly began to speak. The figure said : well well if it isn't the famous gogu the savior of the universe I have heard a lot of stories about u. Gogu says : well we haven't had the pleasure of hearing storie about u. Figure : ok well my name is Maruba from the planet hell.

Gogu:what do u mean by that . Maruba : I was born in hell and created by some one called dr. Gerome. I presume that u have heard of him. Gogu : what u mean dr. Gerome the real dr. Gerome . Maruba : yes that's right . Gogu: so how dit he make u? Maruba: he found there weak and useless so he took me in and took to people that was called cell and frieza and fused them with me and that's how I was created. Gogu : but how did u escape ? Maruba : it was easy with all this power I could hit king jabba down for enough time for me to escape .

Gogu : but why are u here ? Maruba : dr. Gorome sent me to come and destroy u gogu. Crillen : well that's not going to happen right gogu. Gogu : no crillen he wants me not the rest of u . Vegeta :cacorot u are not going to fight they alone I also want in!!!!!!! Pan :yea grandpa we fight together . Gogu : no pan he is to powerfull its beter that he cill me and leave the rest of u alone . Gogu : maruba if I let u kill me will u spare the rest of they universe?

Maruba: let me think about it no u must all die.

Maruba : I'm going to hold the maruba universe games on this planet bring your universes strongest waroirs so I can test them and if all of them lose then I will destroy this planet its your choice .

Gogu:I except your challenge . Maruba: good then ill see u in 2 days so u see I know all your moves so don't think that it will be easy . Gogu : ok

Now the entire z fighters is flying to came's look out where they can train and where no one can bother them

PART 3 SHOULD BE DONE NEXT WEEK