Jin x Jisoo (Jinsoo)

~ "Oppa help me make a cake"

3rd point of view
Jisoo was looking everywhere for this one person that she was told that would come today to visit YG entertainment. You're probably asking yourself why the hell is she looking so desperately for this one person that she just figured out actually exists yesterday.

Well you see Jennie, her best friend birthday was tomorrow and Jisoo wanted to surprise her by making her a cake but the thing is...she can't bake or cook neither can her other best friends Rosè and Lisa. But Jisoo remembered that Jin, a person who her fans thought she looked similar too could cook and bake very well. Coincidentally he (with his bandmates) was coming over to YG today to discuss something. (I wonder what there gonna talk about 😉)

Jisoo totally forgot to think about of how the hell she was even going to find him so she EVERY SINGLE ROOM TWICE. She gave up searching after 2hrs and started thinking to herself that maybe she should just buy a cake from the bakery near by. Jisoo walked out of YG entertainment. She sighed looking at the ground as she walked, she looked back up and saw six boys getting into a black van she ignored it until she heard a yell "OI KIM TAEHYUNG GET YOUR BUTT IN THIS CAR THIS INSTANT."

Jisoo's eyes widened as she heard that voice she started to run like crazy. She unexpectedly grabbed the wrist of the boy who was screaming and started to drag him to the kitchen in YG entertainment.

Quickly, Jisoo put a apron on Jin and herself. Jin recognized Jisoo but was really confused of why she dragged him here and asked-"Why did you drag me all the way here Jisoo?" Jisoo quickly responded saying-"Jennie's birthday is tomorrow." Jin was still confused as hell and spoke-"and?" Jisoo blushed and spoke shyly-"Oppa, I was hoping that you could help me make a cake for Jennie since i'm not good at baking."

Jin smiled happily-"awe of course I will Jisoo, I mean we might aswell spend time together before we get wedding!" Jisoo's eyes widened "We're on the show 'We Got Married' together!?!?!" Jin laughed and said "Jennie's birthday wish was for you too get married with me, I guess she Jinsoo shipper too."

Do you want a part 2 ?