Lisa x Jhope (Liseok)

~ Nothing will happen to you if I'm here to save you

Jhope and Lisa is the new couple in the show 'we got married'. It's the 6th episode and today Lisa wants to go to the amusement park for their honeymoon. Jhope survives all the rides but the last attraction ride is the haunted house will Jhope be able to endure it?

Jhope - J and Lisa - L

L: The last place to go to is the haunted house, HELL YEAH! *Lisa yelled*

J: We're g-going to the h-haunted h-house now *Jhope's eyes widened* Are you sure about this?!?

L: Of course, WE HAVE TOO! Oppa, didn't you say you weren't scared of anything?

J: Yeah I'm not afraid, didn't I tell you, I'm the bravest out of all my members! *crossing his arms and pouting*

L: yeah right *Lisa rolls her eyes*

[They Enter the Haunted House]

J: SOMETHING IS HOLDING ONTO MY HAND! *shrieks in a horse kinda way*

L: Oh my god Oppa you're such a scaredy cat, by the way, I'm holding your hand since you looked so scared *She deadpans*

J: *He blushed* Oh, sorry

[Zombies start to growl and stuff]

L: I think we should split up from each other.

J: NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!

L: I was joking, H-hey w-why are you crying?

J: N-no I'm n-not *but clearly she could see tears starting to build up*

[Lisa gently side hugged him, then a hoard of Zombies starts to chase them to the exit]

*Jhope's screams could be heard across the world while Lisa was laughing hysterically*

[They started to head home]

*Jhope with a scared face kept looking back to see if the zombies were still chasing them*

L: Oppa, stop being so scared nothing will happen to you if I'm here to save you! *As Lisa leaned in for a kiss*

Part 2 anyone