Family matters

Amber POV
     Jeremiah and I are a newly married couple and I'm pregnant with his daughter. Shocking! I know. Anyways, Tatiana now lives with us and it's very hectic. Between jace's football and basketball, Tatianna's dance and piano classes, Jeremiah's shows , and my doctor appointments life has been crazy. We also moved into a big house down the street from Destiny and Nicolas.

   I was currently laying on the bed with Tatiana and Jace watching a movie

   I was currently laying on the bed with Tatiana and Jace watching a movie. Jeremiah was still at work and we were all hungry. There wasn't anything to eat so I decided to go order pizza. That's the only thing Peanut likes anyways.
It was currently seven pm and we just finished eating. I sent the kids upstairs to their rooms while I waited on Jeremiah to get home. I opened the closet door and got my clothes out for my doctors appointment. Since tomorrow was Friday, it didn't affect Jeremiah's work schedule. Tatiana opened the door with her hair supplies and looked at me. I sighed then laughed.

"Come here princess."

Tatiana was like a real daughter to me. We had a tight bond and she seemed to respect my decisions. She looked just like her mom and had similar features of Jeremiah. She sat in front of me while I took her curly hair out the pony tail. I combed it out before braiding it up into two braids. I put her head wrap on and told her I was done.

"Ma, can I have ice cream please?"

"Yeah cmon and tell your brother to come down if he want some too."

"Ok mama."

I slugged out of bed and made my way to the kitchen. This was my eighth almost ninth month carrying peanut and I was ready to push her out. She made me look so big and gave me so many cravings. I took out the vanilla and chocolate ice cream and let it sit until the kids came down. Jeremiah walked through the door and greeted me with a kiss on the lips. The kids came downstairs saying hello then walked over to me. I handed them their bowl of ice cream and sent them to the dining room.

After turning on the alarm, I made my way to our bedroom to take a bath. I stopped by the bed and breathed heavily. I had a sharp pain in my stomach making me scream. Jeremiah came over and massaged my body.

"It's ok baby." He said.

It went away thankfully and I continued doing what I was doing. A wet liquid fell down my leg and I sighed. Jeremiah walked in and began talking until he saw the water.

"Please don't tell me peanut's coming. I'll get the car ready you just have a seat babe.Kidssss!!!"

I sat down on the chair next to our bed and sighed. Tears were running down my face and contractions were growing stronger. Jace and Tatiana ran over to me looking worried. Jeremiah ran in our room and grabbed me so we could walk to the car. The kids got in while Jeremiah put me in. Jeremiah got in and raced to the hospital.

It was September 17 at 1:16am when Jayla Michelle Crown was born. Everybody was in the delivery room. Destiny, Nicolas, Lani, JC(Jeremiah sister), Bri(my sister), and our parents. Jayla was in my arms currently looking up at me with her bright , brown eyes. She looked like my mom. So beautiful and petite. That's my baby girl.