Wobble

Nicolas POV
May 7,2030
I watched as Destiny wobbled down stairs. I laughed and grabbed her arm to put her purse on.

She's nine months already and she's ready for this baby to pop out. Shiii I am too. This baby giving her hella attitudes. We recently moved to her dad's old house so we could have more space and be close by Destiny's doctor.

I got into the car after putting Nj and Destiny into the car. I started the car and made my way to the doctor's office. The car ride was quiet most of the way until Nj started asking a bunch if questions.

"Dad, can I go to Jace's house?"

"You gotta ask your auntie."

"Ok."

We soon pulled up to the doctors and made our way inside the building. The doctor greeted us before making us sit down. She checked Destiny's temperature and all of that before checking on the baby.

"Well good news is that the baby should be out in less than a week."

"Bad news?"

"Bad news is that this is a big baby. And Destiny might have to get a c-section. So we're going to prepare you for that ms. Destiny. Meanwhile, I'll see y'all in a couple of days . Any questions mom? Dad? Brother?"

"No." We said in unison.

"Alright. Enjoy the rest of your day. We'll see you soon."

I grabbed Destiny off the chair and walked with her to the car.

Destiny POV
We finally made it home after stopping to get a salad and some chicken for nj. I was currently laying down on Nicolas, watching tv with nj laying next to me rubbing on my stomach. I sighed as the baby moved around in my stomach. I couldn't wait to have this baby. Unlike nj this baby was much larger and moved so much. The baby made me very sleepy and sluggish. Nj lifted up and looked at me.

"Mommy the baby kicked again."

I laughed and watched as he laid back down.
My lil prince and my king.