WE MEET

When I was walking to school I got a call from my mom
(M-mom b-bary)
M:hi honey me and your father are going vacation we won't be home when you get back from school
M:hung up
___________________
Wow mom great for getting to the point. I get to school feeling like I could die but with no problem I walked past my bullies they just looked at the stairs I look where they were looking I saw 5 guys crowded by girls I laugh inside my head at least barely any attention on me I saw one look at me and smile he pointed me out everybody looked at me shit I thought I wouldn't get noticed my bullies even look at me I looked at them with the same confused look that they wore on their faces and I turned around and saw everybody crowding I turn to run away I ran into the school I ran and looked back they were following me I turned and ran face first into my locker my nose bleeding but I didn't care I just ran out of the school Elliot was looking at me like 'what the fuck' I just waved my hand at him with a smile and ran towards home I looked through my bag like a maniac and found my house keys with a big smile I unlock my door run in and lock it I ran to my room looked out my window and them those three who had the courage to bully me looking right up mason pointed out my nose and yelled "hey do you need help" I just looked down at them with a glare and there I saw the people who chase me knock on my door I was still glaring out those three I heard my front door break open I jumped out my window which is a bad decision sense my room is on the third floor but I didn't care i ran to my car started it and drove not know where I was going why was he pointing at me I'm a nobody let me make that clear somewhere far away from here I would be a queen but in this town where I live I'm just the joker and no need to point that out I know and I'm fine with that I could wait to be queen.