a nobody

I was still driving all of a sudden I look up not even remembering putting my head down to somebody in the middle of the road I quickly stomp on my brakes I get out of my car and ask what they were doing he looked at me and said "hi I'm Jonah I saw you were getting chased after my friend pointed at you" I then remembered the boy pointing at me I quickly said "oh really so why are you standing in the middle of the road huh I want to know" he replied "park your car and I'll give you a ride if that's okay" I looked at him then my car "fine" I give in I park my car and get into his car I ask him "so this isn't a trap where you bring to your place and try to kill me is it?" he looked at me confused "where do get a idea like that?" I laugh "horror movies duhh I love watching horror movies" he smiled and pulled into a driveway "where are we?" he laughed "okay I might have lied about taking you to my house" I looked at him like WTF he just laughs and get out of the car I follow his movements he unlocks the door and we walk inside "so why am I here" I ask what can I say I'm curious "follow me" "ummmm I have watched horror movies and your probaly going to take me to your basement and rape me" he looks at me "I'm not gonna take you to my basement damn I'm only 18 (hi yes guys im changing his age don't hate me but he has to be be 18 to go to trust academy) so what am I gonna do" "oh sorta forgot that part okay take me away my fair Knight" I say as I point up letting out my childish side. He laughs and lightly pushes my arm down and takes my hand and leads me to a room which I suppose is his it has baseball posters and baseball stuff what I'm not athletic. He let's go of my hand and sits down on the bed I just look around the room staying in one spot I think he said something bit I wasn't listening my thoughts were cut of by a hand moving around in front of my face. I come back to reality and look at him "what?" "You totally just went blank and I was asking you something do you want sit down" "oh yes thank you" I smile and sit down on the bed he comes and sits next to me "what did you want to ask me" "I wanted to ask you what are your hobbies" I look at him and smile "my hobbies are art,eating,traveling,seeing my brother,and I like shopping in toy stores. I see you like baseball" I say looking around "oh yes I play baseb-" he's cut off by the front door opening and people yelling were home "hide in my closet" "not again how many times do I have to do this in my lifetime" I whisper and hide in his closet.
-----------------------------------------------
Hi I hope you like that chapter I'm going camping so I won't be updating for 3 days bye pizza babes