Diner boy calls

Amy-
It was was the next morning.
Bri had spend the night,  we spent hours chatting last night. That we lost track of time, with out knowing it had been 2am.
I went down stairs and made breakfast. I was starving... Lol.
Not to long after I saw my mom sprinting down the stairs

Where you off to mom?  I asked.
I gotta seal the deal with the contract with cobys today.
(My mom owns a restaurant)
Its a huge order.
What smells so good?  She asked.
Scrambled eggs with sliced onions and cheese, lettuce and bread.
Don't worry I made you a sandwich.
There's coffee in your flask  already I said.
Thank you baby. And she dashed out the house.

Bri-
Woke up to the sound off my phone ringing, my eyes weren't even fully open when I answered it.
H-hello, good morning baby
It was Roger. Good morning I replied.
I missed you last night baby.
I blushed,  and a huge smile came over my face. When I then said sorry babe Amy and I lost track of time.
We talk for a lil while longer and then said our goodbyes .

Amy- 
Good morning sleep Jo.
I teased Bri as she walked down stairs.
There's eggs, lettuce with bread coffee  or orange juice I said.
Cool. She said she made a sandwich An took the juice.
We both sat an ate breakfast
While talking about random things.
Deep in conversation when my phone began ringing.
I didn't recognize the number  and besides who could possibly be calling me at 10 am. 
H-hello. I answered.

Hi gorgeous! ......  My eyes widen
As I listen to the voice on the phone
This is Amy right... I really  hope I've got the right number here.
Yes this is she  I replied.  who Is this?
O good this is Jake..... The guy from the Diner umm we met yesterday.

It was the cutie with the Carmel eyes.
Gosh those eyes.
I really didn't think that he would call me this  soon or that he would even call me at all. His voice brought  butterflys to my stomach.
H-hey Jake  I replied. What's up

Am good....  He replied.  we then began talking random  stuff until he said it finally. "I enjoyed hanging out with you yesterday though it was a short time  and I wanted to know if I could take you out "

Dam  ... I said inside
As my body was screaming towards him
Sure I said.
Great. Al pick you up tonight at 8
Text me the details ok
Later gorgeous.  See you soon.
I smiled am replied.

The kitchen went dead silence for a few seconds. Until Bri said- well....... what did he say?  She asked eager for me to spill the beans,  and I did "she's my best friend who else am I gonna tell. "
Bri and I hung out and she helped me picked out what I should wear later that night.

Jake-
It had been hours after talking  to Amy
And almost time for our date.
Usually I don't call women the next day I take there number but something about Amy was special. The way she walked in the diner that  day  captured my attention. The way we talked was astounding. I got to get to know that woman!

Amy-
It was almost time for my date with Jake.  I did my final touches on my outfit. That night I wore a short  red pattern  strapless dress, I wore my hair up leaving loose curls to the side of my face.
When I heard the door bell.
I walked down stairs and answered the door.
It was him Jake aka"diner guy"
Wearing dark blue jeans and a armani T-shirt . He looked handsome.
Come on in!  finally i said.
I just need to write a note for my mom.
Note he said.  Yeah its kinda our thing.
He nodded.

Jake-
She looked so beautiful tonight.
Her hair was in a up do. I couldn't  help but to watch The back off her nape. The dress she wore fit so perfectly on her body .

You look beautiful, I complimented her  . She smiled. She left the note. She locked up and we walked on  outside. She held my hand as I escorted her to the car, when she turned  and said you've got a driver? I nodded. Are you trying to empress me?  Maybe I replied.
She chuckled. Don't!   just be yourself with me Jake. And we both smiled.

And before we knew it we were on our way.

Amy-
I was a little  taken  back  when I saw a driver by the car. Who is this Jake?
Why does he have a driver?  Is he trying  to impress me?  With out even realizing I asked him "are you trying to impress me" I felt  dumb. He nodded and said maybe  when I told him to just be himself.
Honestly am a simple girl I like simple stuff.

The car stopped. And the door opened. When I noticed that we were infront  of  (Bridge loft empire) art gallery. My lips parted, seconds more and I would of captured a fly in my mouth. When I heard Jake said come on darling,  its about to start.
At the door there was a man with a list.  When  Jake said his name
Jake fin...  but before he could continue another man interrupted him.  there  with me!  The man said. And we walked on in. 
By this time I hadn't said anything yet for it all happen so quickly.
I couldn't  help but notice  a few  pieces at the gallery  that looked like the ones Jake had shown me when we first met. When a waiter passed by and offered us wine.
We both walked and talked to a couple or persons at the gallery. We looked at the art and he told me about his peices.

There amazing I said.
Your really  talented.
So I guess this I what a date with Jake looks like. He chuckled.
When the man who greeted us a the entrance came back and whispered something in his ear.
He smiled.
Is everything ok I said.
Yeah its all good all six of my peices got sold just now  he uttered.

Wow that's great Jake as I kissed him on the cheeks 
His face got red as he spoke " what was that for? "
That was me saying congrats and that am both so very happy  and proud of you.
He smiled .

Jake -
Let's get out of here,  shall we!
Amy nodded.....
We were so engrossed in conversation  that we didn't know that we had arrived at the restaurant.
Upon reaching the restaurant we quickly went on inside.

Mr. Bentley
your table is this way sir.

Amy- wait your jake finch tyler Bentley. Thee  Mr. Bentley.

Jake-
guilty.

Amy-
We  got seated  when I said.
What else should I know about you Mr.  Bentley. He chuckled. Its Jake please call me Jake.
Ok then Jake.
What's your favorite color?

Jake -
Its green 

Amy-
What do you do for fun? 

Jake -
I don't exactly do fun. I mostly work and then once a month on a  Saturdays I dine here.
Enough about me what about you?
Why is it that I have never seen you around  here in town?

Amy-
My favorite color is blue
Am a movie / TV series nerd.
As for not seeing me around here I recently moved back here on the day you met me at the diner.
i went Canada to help my dad with his business. And to get away from other stuff.
Jake -
Other stuff?  Care to elaborate on that?
Amy-
The other stuff I speak  about is an old boyfriend of two years,
I caught him c-cheating on me
In the back of the mall in the parking lot where I w-worked. I said quickly. Trying not to stutter alot.

Jake-  ouch that's tough.
Am sorry A he's a d*ck .

{   i reached for her soft  cheeks,  looked her in the eyes and smiled  when I uttered    }

Any guy stupid enough to cheat on a beautiful woman such as yourself. Isn't worth your time.

{I couldn't help it but something about her was just different.
Looking at her bit her lower lip when I  touched her face made me want to be the one biting them. }

We ate an talked for so long.  I had forgotten what it had felt like to get lost so deep in conversation with  someone .
after my dad past away 15 years ago .
He left the company in my care I was the last Bentley.
Ever since then I drown myself in work and never really had time for relationships
Yeah I had a few flings here and there but it was never anything serious.

How do you like the book this far?

Will Jake and Amy end  there dinner date between the sheets?
Leave me a comment below

Stay tuned
🙂