Bouquet of roses.

Amy-
The next day I woke up to the sound of my mom singing in the kitchen.

Amy's mom-
Good morning sweetheart
Amy-
good morning mom
Amy's mom-
What time did you get in last night from your date?
Amy-
around 3am. I chuckled.

{My moms eyes met mine. As we looked at each other I could see the burning question in her eyes when I then replied}

No mom we didn't have sex on the first date.
Amy's mom-
I didn't day anything about sex
Amy-
Mom....
Amy's mom-
Ok so maybe I was thinking it.

{I knew my daughter is not the type to give up the cookie on the first date.
But like what the hell were they doing out on that date that she reached home this morning}

So where did "diner boy" carry you last night?

Amy-
Mom.... His name is Jake
We went to the "bridge loft empire " art gallery.
He's an artist. Last night all six of his work got sold.

Amy's mom -
Hmm a artist huh?
Is he gonna be making any portraits of you any time soon I teased my daughter.

Amy-
We went to dinner after that and we just talked.
With out even knowing it was after 1
We had lost track of time.
We were the last ones to leave the restaurant. It was a bit weird if u ask me. We didn't even realize that people were leaving. Lol.

{Lastnight was so amazing I taught to myself.
I didn't want the night to end.
And when Jake dropped me of this morning. He walked me to the door like such a gentleman.
And pulled me in for a kiss
His lips were so soft.
An when I wrapped my arms around his neck I felt this heat between us.
I had never felt anything like it before.
And when our lips parted
He kissed my forehead
And said
Later pumpkin
Al call you in the morning.

Dam that was such a kiss.
I felt like such a kid like I was being kissed for the first time.}

How was the order with the cobys mom?

Amy's mom-
It went smoothly. But I miss u at the restaurant you know.

Amy-
My phone beeped.
Is it diner boy ? my mom teased.
I nodded.
The message read, hope you like roses.
I spatted out roses.
When the door bell rang
A dozen roses were delivered to me.
My mom teased me and said
Guess that was some date!
I blushed.
Then my phone rang seconds later
It was Jake

Hello.. Did you like them?
Yes I did there beautiful Jake
Not as beautiful as you though pumpkin.
Butterflies circled my stomach
And before I knew it I was smiling from ear to ear.

3weeks later

{ It had been 3 weeks now since Jake and I had been dating.
We hung out every day.
We had become a comb deal. Some would say because where there was
Jake, I wasn't to far behind.
He would pick me up at the restaurant on the nights that I would close up for my mom and we would just go to his place. Order in take out and Netflix and chill.

Being with Jake was different than I expected. he never once forced himself on me when I was at his place. Every time we kissed I could see that he was turn on, but then there was that hit of love in his eyes where I would see that he was trying to be respectful towards me. }

One after noon before going to the restaurant I decided to take a little detour and pass by the diner. I just needed to get myself a shake. I sat there waiting on my order . when suddenly I felt a cold chill passed by me. I jumped I haven't felt that way in 3 years. The last time I felt so was the last time I saw Shawn. I could never forget that feeling I got when he walked in the court that day and the way he looked at me.
I never knew that side of Shawn existed . The way he grabbed my hands when I told him that we were over. It felt like someone had just smashed my arms with a hammer. I remembered yelling at him and saying we're over Shawn we're over . When I saw him with that girl.
It was like it was just yesterday.
I was trying to get away from him when a security guard saw us and came to my defense. Shawn swore that if he couldn't have Me that no one ever would.

Ma'am heres your shake. I nodded.
As I was about to pay her she replied
Your boyfriend paid for it already. Boy friend what boy friend ? I claimed. my boy friend isn't here I taught to myself. Where is he I claimed the girl pointed to a guy in a hoodie who left the diner.
I rushed of to catch up with the guy to see his face but was to no avail. He had already disappeared.

Later on that day while taking inventory for my moms restaurant.
One off the employee called out to me informing me that there was a delivery for me.

Me? I taught to myself who could it be from when I saw it was a bouquet of red roses. Automatically Jake came to my mind, i quickly sign and went on to reading the note. But to my surprise there wasn't any. Why wouldn't there be a note. I blurted out to the delivery guy. "Hey there's no note " who sent me these? When he replied. Sorry miss i cant help with that.
What! I said loudly with out realising it. Why? There isnt any note how am i to know who its from. For all i know it could be a storker . Sorry miss but the person paid in cash. Person can you aleast tell me if the person is a male or female?
I wasn't there when the person made the order. am sorry I just do the deliveries.
I soon realized that I was loud and all eyes in the restaurant were on me.
I felt embarrassed.
I quickly apologized to the guy and asked him if he could give me a card so that I could further find out more info.
After the incident in JEANS DINER I became some what paranoid.
And all I wanted to do what tell my mom and my Bri. . . . .

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE.
WORK HAS GOT ME A LIL TIRED.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS UPDATE. 😁
What do you think would happen next?

Quote of the day -

Food for taught