[chapter 20]

When Bellamy was done talking, I ran for Raven. She and Finn were hand in hand, using his hand for a pain mechanism.

I grabbed the dagger from my boot and heated it over the fire outside, running back in and placing it on her side, where the bullet opened a wound.

"How the hell did Murphy get a gun?"

"Long story," Bellamy replied,

"We got lucky. It Murphy hit the fuel tank instead of me, we'd all be dead." Raven said,

"Wait, there's rocket fuel down there?" Clarke asked,

"Enough to build one hundred bombs if we had any rocket fuel left." She chuckled,

"Let's get back to the Reapers," Bellamy held Lincoln's book in his hands,

"Maybe they could help us." Bellamy said, I let go of Raven, Clarke taking my place.

"You know what they say, the enemy of my enemy is my friend."

"Not this one, trust me. They are inhumane animals that will kill you. All they see is food, no alliance. I was on the receiving end of that." My eyes went dark, looking at the dried blood of the Reaper on my hands which made Bellamy look down at them.

"There isn't any time for this! Can she walk or not?" Finn asked me,

"No, we will have to carry her."

"The hell you will, I'm good to go."

"Raven, listen to me. That bullet is still inside you. You'll be lucky if it doesn't rip anything, meanwhile if there isn't any internal bleeding. We need to get you somewhere where we can stop it. You aren't moving." My eyes going dark,

"I'll take her back to my tent — " Bellamy said, cutting himself off at his sentence.

My eyebrows creased and my eyes went blank, full of confusion.

"Back to your tent? What does that mean?" I asked,

"Liv, listen to me —" He said, looking at me cautiously, almost scared.

"What do you mean, Bellamy? And if you lie to me, I swear to God —" I said, him stopping me.

"Wh — when you were gone and we just had that fight, I was broken, I didn't think that you were going to come back or we were going to be okay," he said, my eyes tearing up and my body quivering. I balled my fist trying to hold in the anger from him.

"Say it! Say what you did. I want to hear it from you, I want you to know that you ruined something that made you happy." I looked at him, this time the disappointed parent.

"Say it!" I yelled,

"Raven and I — we slept together." His eyes shed multiple tears as they streamed down his face,

I winded up my hand and threw it across his face, leaving a red hand mark on his cheek. I looked at him cold, dead eyes piercing into his head.

I started punching his chest, throwing punches that I couldn't control because of my anger. All I wanted was for the anger and rage to continue because if I didn't have that, I would blame myself.

"You're dead to me." I whispered in his ear,

He grabbed my hand as I started running, eyes pouring tears from his face.

"Liv, please don't go, I can't leave us like this. I need you." His voice was shaking and broken, almost defeated.

"You didn't need me when you were fucking one of my best friends. You both can go to hell for all I care." I said, storming out of the drop ship, leaving Clarke with Raven and the rest of them.

I couldn't look at Bellamy, I couldn't look at anyone. I saw one of the boys in the camp who I always thought was cute, but knew had a douche personality. His name was Jake, I know, douchey.

"Hey, Jake," I said, seeing him packing his things, "I really like that shirt on you."

"Thanks," He chuckled as he looked me up and down, "what are you doing over here?" He asked,

"Just seeing if I can get something I've always wanted." He smirked,

"Oh, really? I thought you were with Bellamy." He crossed his arms,

"There was never a me and Bellamy, that's over. I am done with him. I just need something to get over and I thought you were the perfect solution." I looked at him as he grabbed my hips and pulled me close to him.

"Follow me," He smiled and ran me to his tent,

He grabbed my shirt and pulled it off, throwing it to the side, kissing my neck unprofessionally. You could tell he wasn't good at this but that didn't matter. I wanted to get over Bellamy, even if he was better at this than Jake.

He undid my bra as I pulled his shirt off and started kissing his ear and his chest, then he pushed my down on the bed and whipped me over on his lap, me cracking him while he was sitting up.

I heard the tent flap open to see Bellamy at the opening. My bare back was in his eyesight as he saw me and another guy in the middle of something.

"Put some clothes on, both of you." His eyes were cold and heartless, hurt and hopeless of this relationship.

He threatened Jake to go or he would kick his ass in front of the whole camp, which leaves a bad reputation.

I turned around, my breasts showing as Bellamy picked up my shirt and threw it to me, not daring to look at my front.

"I know you're angry with me and you have every right to be but this is how you are reacting?" He asked, me still without a shirt.

"You did the exact same thing, why shouldn't I?" I asked, his eyes looking down then at me.

"Because, I know what I did was wrong, Liv, and I don't want you to have this burden on you!"

"Was it worth it?" I asked,

"Was sleeping with her worth it, Bellamy? You don't know a true burden. I don't have a burden, trust me. I didn't go fuck your best friend because we had a fight, I did it after we closed whatever this is." I threw on my shirt, Bellamy still sad.

"It hurts Bellamy, when someone you've become vulnerable with decides to back stab you. You're going to feel that pain because after today, after we win this war, you're never going to see me again." I smirked and grabbed the rest of my things and headed out,

He deserves to know real pain. The pain he caused me was unimaginable. I was falling for him and he decided to go ahead and stab me in the back.

I still love him. I still want to be with him but how can I be with someone who blindly hurts me continuously? How can I be a good person with someone hurting me all the time?

All I want to do is find Luna and get the hell out of here. I want to leave Bellamy and my life behind because this is where all the pain started.

When I leave, I'm going to have to write a note, a letter to Bellamy and the others. I need to explain why I have to go, because the pain is unbearable.