2p China

You sat on the couch with your legs in a criss-cross position and continued to read. You looked at the clock and back down at your book. It had only been 25 minutes and you were almost done with the 200-page book.  Wishing this book to be longer or you to be a slower reader so you could pass time and get your mind off of a certain young man.

Zao Wang.

AKA Your dumbass friend. 

If one thing wasn't obvious enough about Zao was that he was a huge flirt. Regardless of anyone, he was around. He would also constantly be bragging about his sex skills and how good he was when it came to stuff like that.
He would basically fuck anything that could make sounds and had a hole in it. 

He was also trying to constantly win your heart over with pick-up lines and dragging you to parties only for him to flirt with other people.
Mainly females but he didn't mind bedding other genders.

As you sat there reading (and thinking) in silence you looked up to check the time again but instead of a clock, saw a certain Asian man standing above you.   

He stared down at you as he pulled the book from your grasp and settled himself down in your lap. He began to cuddle up to you as you sighed.

"What is it this time Zao?"
"Nothing, I just wanted some love from my favorite kitten."
"Favorite Kitten? What happened to me being your favorite friend?"

He looked at you and grinned his famous Cheshire grin.

"Pretty sure that's something I can change (y/n)."
You rolled your (e/c) orbs at him and looked to the side to avoid the gaze of his ruby red hues.
"Yeah right, you'd only be able to get to first base before you would give up and move on."
"Awe c'mon kitten, give me some credit here, at least I'm trying!"
"And by trying you mean, using pick-up lines and getting close to every other human being you see?"
"I was trying to make you jealous!"
"Well, it obviously wasn't working!"
"Please, (y/n)!"
You growled at him and placed your hands on his chest, as you attempted to push him off, which failed miserably as he grabbed your wrists with one hand and held them still while moving closer to your face.
You tried to move back so that he wasn't all up in your face. Which also failed, seeing as he used his other hand to gently grip your chin and turn your head to make you stare into his captivating orbs.

"(Y/n), Just give me one night to change your world around. I promise it'll be worth it."

You sighed as you stared into his eyes, searching for something that would hint that he was joking, or that he would just be using you as another toy.
Yet, all you could find was an undying passion in his eyes and a will that said 'I'm not backing down till you say yes.'

You sighed.

"Fine. One night to change my mind. If you don't then promise me you'll leave me alone."

He grinned as a sigh escaped your lips while he wound his muscular, yet slim arms around your waist, effectively trapping you. 

  "Promise Kitten. I'll make you change your mind about me. I swear it."  

But what he didn't know was that he already had your heart in the palm of his hand.

(OOF- yeah the Nordic thing is taking awhile to write so, I'm just gonna give you guys this instead...*runs for life*)