2p Austria

'Stupid Man...'

You stomped out of the living room and into your bedroom.

You were so done with him. 
With the infuriating Austrian man you had wanted called your own.   

So done with dealing with him flirting with other people and arguing with you and promising that you two would do something but turn around and run out with his friends. 
You were so sick of having to beg just for him to be around. It got so ridiculous after awhile. You 2 were friends.

Well you were somewhat like friends. 

Friends.
With benefits.

Yep.

You would never want to admit but it had happened. 
THIS had happened.

It all started when the you 2 were at a party and they started playing 7 minutes in heaven and you 2 had to go in next and Roland made a move that you couldn't say no to. So when your time ran up you both left to his place to finish what you had started.

It had continued on like that ever since. 

You had wished that you wouldn't. You wanted to be in a relationship with him but it was like he was unattainable.

He was always running around with his band or out at a strip club having the time of his life or out with his friends at a bar getting wasted to hell and back.

And you were tired of it.

Tired of getting him and his friends at 3 in the goddamn morning.
Tired of being his little stress reliever.

Tired of running around for him only to be pushed away.

You were so tired of being pushed away in general. Your feelings were constantly neglected by him and you were so sick of it.

It's not like you were being forced to try for him...

Right?
-------

That had been 3 years ago.

You had been Rolands play pin for so long that you left and never returned in order to escape him. You life had went a little up hill since leaving him.

You had gotten a better job, got your own (house/apartment), and could sleep properly without him to worry about.

However your life seemed a little lonely without him to bother you and keep you on your feet since you were so used to it.

You shrugged the thought off and closed your bedroom door only to receive a message on your phone from your friend as they told you they were having a New Years party and that you were invited, and you thought 'why the hell not', hopefully, it would be an excuse to get away from your troubles with thinking about him, maybe you could move on finally? 

Or at least you though it would.
-----------

You arrived at your friends house where they were holding the party. You had an (outfit of choice) on along with (hairstyle of choice) and (no makeup/makeup) on.

You sashayed up to the door feeling confident. This was your time to forget Roland and try to find someone else. To just have a good time and hopefully let all your worries away. You wanted this year to be different and you hoped it would start with this party. 

Your friend, (friends name) opened the door as they gently hugged you, complimented you on your (hair/makeup/outfit) as you went inside. 

Your eyes wondered around the party as you set a smile on your face and went straight for the drinks table.