600,000 People(Crankgame plays)

Ethan had been recording and editing all day, he seemed pretty frustrated and i didn't like to see him like that. He was curently recording a video and me of course.. I was feeling a bit.. sexual. I grabbed my silk (F/C) robe and lingerie. I tied up the robe at the front and quietly opened the door to him recording room. i crawled on the floor and under his desk. He didn't even look over. I grabbed his buldge and slowly rubbed it as he kept recoreding. Soon enought without turning off the camera or stopping playing the game he reached his hand down to unzip his pants. His member sprung out and hit his stomach softly. I grabbed a hold of it and licked the tip a bit before going down on him. As i did he flinched and stutterd on his words. I began to go down on him completly before his hand reached down and grabbed my hair and forced me down. He began bucking his hips lightly. suddenly the chair rolls away a bit and i lose grip of his member. I look up to see him looking down at me from his chair. I stand up and remove the robe from my body. His body rushed towards mine as he pushed we down back under the desk. He whispers yells to me that he was doing a livestream this WHOLE time and i had just showed my half naked body to 600,000 people. To late now i think as i stand up again and begin to sit on his lap grinding my needy core against his throbbing member. He shoved me off of him and went to his computer apologising again and again before ending the livestream. He turned to me and began removing his pants. "WHAT THE FUCK (Y/N)!?" He pushes me against the wall pinning me tightly with my arms up. My legs began to shake violently as his free hand ran over my body unclipping lingerie.  "E-ethan I'm so sorry, i-i didn't know you were live streaming..." I studderd and began to fall. Ethan's grip on my wrist released.  "Bedroom, ..- Now!"