⇏ |🌸| ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ |🌸| ⇍

¡REMEMBER TO READ THE WARNINGS MENTIONED IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER!

❝ Give it back, you absolute turdball!

❝ No way, princess. ❞

A haggard-looking woman wearing a pink uniform pinched the bridge of her nose in exasperation, already starting to feel the beginning of a migraine form at the back of her head. She clicked her tongue once, propping both of her manicured hands on her wide hips, a raised brow directed towards the two children who were bickering in front of her.

"Stop calling me that!" A short, irritated child with a messy tuft of black hair demanded, puffing out his chubby cheeks in a very cute manner. His face slowly reddened in anger, and if this was a cartoon, smoke would undoubtedly be coming out of his ears by now. "I'm a boy. I can't be a princess!"

Their teacher sighed tiredly, shooting both of the children a stern look. "Now, now, both of you settle down--"

"You're a boy?" Another boy, who towered over the first child by a few centimeters, interrupted. He had dark eyes that glared down at his classmate mockingly, his lips contorting into a smug smirk. "Are you sure about that? Because your girly outfit says the opposite, you panty-wearing fag!"

The woman that he rudely cut off widened her eyes, appalled at the tactless remarks that came out of the child's mouth. She had already known that kids could be mean to each other at times, but to go as far as to call someone a 'fag'? Now that was just taking it a bit too far.

"Hyunjin-ah! Stop it. Where did you learn that word?" She scolded, bending her knees slightly in order to crouch down. Once she was at eye-level with the young student, she firmly placed both of her hands on his shoulders.

"You're not supposed to say that word! It's a very bad wo--"

Their teacher's words were once again intercepted, and this time, it was because Hyunjin -- the rude child with a potty mouth -- was tackled to the ground by no other than...

"Kim Seungmin!"

The shrill shout that came from the teacher's mouth echoed throughout the crowded playground, prompting all of the other students to curiously assess what was happening.

The principal, who just arrived at the playground upon hearing the ruckus that was taking place outside of his office, gaped openly at the fight between the two elementary students.

"Yes!" A bright-eyed girl whose hair was tied up in two pigtails cheered triumphantly as she watched the scene unfold. "Hwang Hyunjin is finally getting what he deserves!"

The principal's head swivelled around to face her so fast that he almost got whiplash, unwilling to believe that a child was actually encouraging the battle.