⇏ |🌺| ᴛᴡᴏ |🌺| ⇍

¡PLEASE READ THE WARNINGS MENTIONED IN THE FIRST PART OF THIS STORY!

¡LONG CHAPTER AHEAD!

❝ I like your... uh, your glasses! They're really nice.❞

❝ Thank you...? I don't wear glasses, but thanks for complimenting my imaginary lenses.

I said that way back in freshman year. Yeah, I know. Telling Jung Hoseok that I liked his non-existent glasses was a stupid move. But I was young and stupid back then, okay?

The first time that I talked to Jung Hoseok, I was still a skinny little freshman who wore sweater vests with rainbow-coloured llamas scribbled all over the cotton fabric, as well as horrid khaki pants. (I know, I know. I had terrible fashion sense. Thankfully, I have gotten over the 'cringey outfit phase' and have moved on to the 'oversized sweaters and tight jeans phase'. On the bright side, I was no longer teasingly called 'llama boy' and 'walking khakis'. However, the downside is that I now get flirted with on a daily basis by douchebags who purposely knock my books out of my hands in order to get a nice view of my ass when I bend down to pick my textbooks up from the floor.)

Felix, being the bright, friendly Australian dancing machine that he was, joined the dance troupe in freshman year along with Jung Hoseok, Hwang 'Stinkbutt' Hyunjin, and Stinkbutt's less stinkbutt-y (if that's even a word, which it probably isn't) friend named Lee Minho.

Okay, now before we go talk about Lee Felix and his initiation into the dance troupe, we first have to talk about Lee Minho.

I'm going to be completely honest-- Lee Minho is really hot. The type of hot that makes you want to cry in a ditch while clutching the remnants of your wig. He was that cute.

And my friend, Han Jisung, is obsessed with him.

He goes to every single basketball game just to watch the handsome power forward play, swooning with hearts in his eyes the whole time. Jisung cheers for Minho like his life depended on it, his yells of encouragement louder than the shouts of the school's cheerleading squad.

He also made sure to follow Minho on Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Snapchat and befriend him on Facebook. Jisung liked all his posts, even the ones that were posted three years ago-- he didn't care whether he would seem like a stalker to Minho if the older male ever cared to check his notifications. All that mattered to him was that he would be up-to-date with every single thing that happens in Minho's life.

Minho got a new bike for Christmas? Jisung needed to know about it.

The birthday of Minho's mother? Jisung needed to know about it.