1.

"I'm serious Liv you would be an awesome mom!" Elliot said as we were walking back to the squad car from the crime scene. This one is hitting home hard because I have always wanted to be a mother and now there are many parents who will never be able to become parents like me bc some idiot did something stupid to prove a point and we couldn't get to the embryos fast enough and they all died.

"Elliot?" I asked looking at him. He smiled.

"Yes Liv?" He asked looking at me with a smirk.

"Do me a favor ?" He nodded with a smile. "Shut up and drive ?!" I asked but also stated so he knew I was done with this conversation and I was serious. He put his hands up and started the car.

" I'm sorry but I'm just stating facts." He said as we walked to my apartment he insisted on walking me up. I swear I might just kill him right now he's being so annoying.

"Good night el." I said as I walked into my apartment he was still talking but I knew he heard me and was just ignoring me he walked in as I was trying to shut the door.

"Liv ?" He asked, I was leaning against the wall starting at him with my arms crossed.

"Yea?" I sighed defeated bc I knew this talk was not over. I walked to the kitchen and get some water and took a drink.

"I can father a child for you." He said looking at me with a small smile but a serious look in his eyes. I choked on my water and spit it everywhere. He started to walk towards me but I put my hand up.

"You have a wife and family!" I said laughing and still trying to catch my breath.

"Yea but I'm sure Kathy will be ok with it." He said and I rolled my eyes and shook my head while laughing.

"Elliot she screams at you if you even look at another women. Thanks for the offer but I—" I started but we were interrupted by the knock of the door I looked at the clock, it was late so I was confused but then I realized it was Friday. I went to open the door and Elliot followed. It was tucker.

"Tucker?" I asked confused to why he was at my apartment this late. Well I knew why but I needed Elliot to seem like I was confused.

"Tucker ?!" Elliot said through gritted teeth.

"Benson. Stabler?... um benson I need to talk to you." He said looking at me with a slightly raised eye brow so only I would notice.

"She has company can this wait?" Elliot asked and I just wanted to punch  him.

"If she wants to keep her job then no." He said looking at me. I tried not to smile bc I knew he was just joking.

" um el can you go please ?" I asked looking at him.

"Yea but if you need anything — " I cut him off.

"Yes I know I'll call you." I said pushing him out and throwing his coat at him. I let tucker in and shut the door. In seconds he had me pinned up against the door.

"Are you cheating on me Liv?" He asked. I laughed.

" no he insisted on walking me up and won't get off my back on how I would be a great mother" I said rolling my eyes. He slid his knee in between my legs.

"You would be a great mom." He said leaning in his voice barely above a wisper. And his breath hit on my lips. This caused me to go weak in my legs, god I love him so much. I smiled.

"You think so?" I asked he smiled and leaned in and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his hips. We pulled away for air.

"I know so!" He said. "I think we would make some pretty cute kids." He said smiling at me. I was shocked.

"You want kids with me ?" I asked shocked but excited.

"Liv I want to marry you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I have been um... holding this for the right time but I think that's now." He pulled a beautiful Diamond ring out of his pocket. "Olivia Margret Benson. Will you be so kind to honor me and become Mrs.Tucker.?" He asked. I had tears in my eyes and was smiling I leaned in and kissed him.

"I take that as a yes" he asked and I laughed and nodded. He smiled then put the ring on my finger and I wrapped my hands around his head and kissed him he walked us to the couch. This was the happiest day of my life. I'm so excited and happy.