2.

(4 months later) I walked into the squad room smiling. I sat my stuff down and walked to captains office.

" captain I need to be on desk duty." I told him. He looked up confused.
"Benson are you feeling ok? You never want to go on desk duty when it's an order now your asking?" He asked standing up I smiled.

"Well I kinda need to be on desk duty since I'm 10 weeks pregnant."
I said smiling. His jaw dropped. "Close you mouth before you catch a fly" I said laughing. He cane over and hugged me.

"Congrats Liv! Wait do I need to kick someone's A** did he bolt on you ?" I laughed at how overprotective he became so quickly.

"No. You clearly have a  bad crew of detectives." I said laughing he looked confused so I held my hand up to show him the ring. " I got engaged 4 months ago." I said  

"Congratulations Liv. But who is he I need to do a background check. Wait do I know him ?" He asked I sighed.

" you do know him but I need you to know I'm happy. So when you find out who it is you can't get all mad ok? I'm happy." I told/asked him.

"Liv? Who is it." He asked kinda concerned. He was now sitting in front of me on his desk.

"Tucker" I said barely above a whisper.

"I'm sorry I don't think I herd you did you just say tucker? As in ED TUCKER from IAB?" He said quietly until he yelled his name. I covered his mouth really fast with my hand.

"Yes tucker! I'm having his baby and we are getting married and I'm happy! So you need to be happy for me!" I said uncovering his mouth. "Now I'm gonna get back to work." I said opening the door the squad room was now full and before I could get out in walks tucker then Cragen yelling.

"TUCKER? ARE YOU SERIOUS ? TUCKER!" He said yelling I turned really fast to shut the door before he could announce my news.

"Don calm down. What's the big deal?" I asked him walking over to him holding his hand. "I need you to be ok with this I need you to be happy for me bc I'm happy! And I need my baby to have their grandfather bc if you are not ok with me being happy I think I'll just leave." I told him.

"You think of me as your dad?" He asked smiling. I nodded yes. "Ill try, but that's not a promise, I love you liv." He said to me hugging me then a knock came and the door cracked open.

"I herd my name am I wanted?" Tucker asked smiling. I rolled my eyes.

"If you hurt her I will hurt you." Don said pointing at tucker.

"I don't intend on hurting her, I love her." Tucker said.

"Well I'm gonna give you two time to talk." Don said walking out.

"What are you doing here?" I asked tucker.

"Well I may have let it slip to my boss that I was getting married and he asked to who and I kinda just blurted it out and umm let's just say I'm glad you told Don bc in about.." he stoped then the phone rang. " now he is calling to tell don." I walked over and picked up the phone and sat at the desk.

"Hello" I said smiling

"BENSON WHERE IS YOUR CAPTIN?" He asked yelling.

"Oh he is out in the squad room giving me and my fiancé time to talk and time for the information that I gave him to sink in." I said

"You already told him? Man I wanted to tell him!" He said in a little kid voice.

"Well we need help telling the squad so you want to make it dramatic and come over and help?" He asked. While smiling.

"I'm already walking in!" He said excitedly.

"Mkay bye" I told him hanging up the we herd yelling.

"DON YOUR OFFICE NOW AND WHERE IS BENSON AND TUCKER THEY SHOULD BE HERE." He said yelling.

"Umm they are already in there what's this about ?" He asked walking into his office. Tucker and I were smiling and Tucker's boss was also Don looked so confused I spoke up.

"We are going to tell the squad in a dramatic way." I told him smiling.

"How are we gonna do that ?" Don asked.

"Make it seem like you guys aren't happy?" Tucker suggested we agreed and started planning.