SHOT 3 A

I know I'm damn late forgive me all please bear it.

************

Afternoon
MM

It's been some hours swara left with Vivian ....now ragini is alone in MM as ram prasad, durga prasad and laksh left for office ....Sujata Annapurna has gone to visit temple.

Completing all kitchen chorus Ragini start making her way toward her room but halted hearing some sound.

Ragini frown in confusion staring in the direction ' store room, who might be there no one is in house ? '

Ragini walk toward the store room saw someone standing in corner talking on phone ....she couldn't able to see the person as his/her back is facing her so she moved little further to see the person's face ....suddenly the person turn around reveals to be none other than PARINEETA.

Ragini immediately bend down hiding between some shelf's so parineeta won't able to see her.

' No no you aren't understanding what I'm bearing, place is suffocating seeing this Maheshwari's faces now has become unbearable ' there was long pose before she continue further with evil smirk.

' Okay listen to me careful what I'm saying, I've a plan and this time it'll going to destroy all Maheshwari's specially that Swara .................................'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ragini who was seating in corner hearing everything covered her mouth by her palm in shock as what she heard tears silently start spilling out of her eye's.

Here parineeta continue explaining her plan on phone with wicked smirk, totally unknown the fact someone hearing her evil doings.

After an hour of explaining her disgusting plan parineeta cut the call and left from there.

Ragini hearing the door shutting sound come out of her hidden place wiping her red puffed eyes from crying.

' You shouldn't have done that parineeta ' Ragini thought with pure hatred and rage dripping.

' Whatever you wanted you did but now it's my turn, now I won't let you hurt My family, but before that I need to get some answers ' harshly wipe her tears.

With it Ragini made her way out of store room, with the look she carried anyone can say whoever will come in her way she'll destroy them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Karma Industries

Sanskaar Maheshwari run his fingers through his se*y hair frustratedly as all the events continue to flash in front of his eye's specially swara and Vivian's joint hands he come out of his thoughts were broken by knock on his glass door.

' Come in ' orders in bossy tone boomed.

His PA entered inside the cabin sanskaar look at him with narrowed eyes ' WHAT ? '

The poor boy look at him with shudder ' S.si.rr you've to leave Miss khurana's party, she has called three times '

Sanskaar sigh deeply pinching his nose bridge ' Okay you may leave '

PA stand still before saying ' Sir tomorrow is meeting with Mr Malhotra '

Sanskaar look at him before asked coldly ' so '

PA gulped his saliva ' I need that file sir for making presentation '

Sanskaar nodded start looking for file on his wooden desk, then he remember something making his sigh in frustration closing his eyes for moment ' damn the file is at home '

' Sir should I ask the drive to get it ' PA ask frightened tone.

Sanskaar thought something ' No need I'm going home I'll send it with driver ' PA nods his head and left from there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
MM