SHOT 3 b

This update is specially dedicated to Swarmayi who has been asking for this update from long time, hey sweetheart here is the update specially for you updated hope you'll like it.

Guy's sholly for late.
Do read end note.

****************

Opening his eyes Sanskaar faced little blurriness but soon his vision got clear revealing rich brown color walls decorated with expensive painting the room is not only huge but has perfectly neat and cleaned with huge window on left side middle of the room Royal king size round bed where currently he is laying.

Seeing the lavish room he knows the person whoever owns it is damn wealthy person.

He shrugging of all the thoughts tried to seat properly on bed but in result horrible pain shoot in all over his body specially in head, immediately clutching his head and closed eye's Sanskaar Maheshwari groan loudly.

Hearing door opening sound he look up only to his eye's met with young man same age as his glancing at him with concern look.

Sanskaar look at him with confusion man gently smiled at him before started walking toward bed where he is laying asked ' How are you feeling ? '

Sanskaar in return gave him small smile before nodding his head in yes and muttered ' Fine '

But only he knows that seeing this stranger thousands questions are raised in his mind like what happened ? How come he is here ?.

Man smile took medicine from nightstand handover him seeing his expressions understood what he must be thinking and explain ' I found your car on road you're bleeding, it was accident case that's why didn't took you hospital and brought you to my house '

Sanskaar nodded before giving him thankful smile ' Thanks '

forwarding his palm introduced himself ' SANSKAAR Sanskaar Maheshwari '

Man look at him with frown but then smiled both shake hands ' Aarhan Malhotra '

Sanskaar noticed his frown became confused about to ask what happened ? but stopped in middle as the door again opened but this time with loud bang both men's snapped there head in that direction.

Revealing a beautiful girl wearing Royal red gown reaching her feet who look at sanskaar with shocked widens eyes.

' What the hell ? ' shouted girl with top her voice Sanskaar and Aarhan both cover there ears trying to protect them, after sometime look at her head to toe who is already staring them with shocked evident on her face.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
City Hospital

Not caring to be a mannered person furious fuming in anger RAGINI Maheshwari barged in Dr. cabin opening door with loud 'thud'.

Dr. Sanchi Malhotra who was busy in checking her patient became startled with sudden disturbance snapped up her eyes in direction only to see her college friend staring at her with murders rage filled bloodshot eye's seeing it cold shiver run through her spin, she immediately excused from her patient Sanchi stood up from her chair stared at ragini trying hard to keep her facial expression calm.

' What a surprise Ragini ? I thought swara's appointment is next week then why sudden visit I.ii mean ' Sanchi fumbled with her word but got cut of by
Ragini who showed her palm indicates enough.

Ragini walk up to Sanchi wooden desk never leaving gaze from Sanchi her eye's filled with many emotions hurt, pain, anger, betrayal and sadness.

She throws blue color file toward Sanchi who perfectly caught it.