Chapter 10- Can't Wait For Bed

Harley Quinn's [P.O.V]

We left with silence while Loko called up his bodyguards and goons to get going. What he doesn't know is that Mister J had killed them all minutes ago. That fool. He thinks his goons got a hot girl who is free. Well, unluckily, they got a hot taken girl who is only Joker's personal property.

He carried me to his iconic purple Lamborghini. Except, this time it was darker. It had a shade of dark purple. It's like the car has been toned up. The car seemed new that fit  Joker's ravishing looks and daring  personality.

"Mind explaining the car over here? It seems new." I questioned while he was carrying me bridal style to the car.

He growled. He then brushed my cheek with his soft, cold hands. "I know it's nice. It's been toned, light purple to dark purple until it settles darkness, black. I bought a new car... For us, and only us."

He never fails to set my butterflies out my stomach after all these years. It's crazy really.
He just drove me crazy in love all over again.

I can tell he is proud that I'm blushing just for him. I then chuckled, "What can I say, it matches my ideals of perfection. My ideals of you, me in the car until we reach our bedroom." The words successfully told sweetly leaving his pale cheeks blush. I loved how I gave life to his pale cheeks turning it into a life filled red.

His pale skin still blushes quite often without shame. Unlike before, he tries to withstand the sweetness whenever I'm around then controls his emotions which includes his blush. He controlled his blushing times before. He can control anything, he's the Joker, the only person who has ever controlled me. Which means, he can control other slight things his body reacts whenever I'm around.

"Say no more, we're going there. There to our bedroom and I can't wait, princess." He growled then left his metal teeth clenching like some hungry lion that wants to eat me alive.

"Hehehe. That's my babe who is excited and can't wait for the fun!" I exclaimed as he stopped me from flinching then planted a kiss on my forehead. I can even feel my forehead blush as he kisses it.

There we arrived at our residence, our mansion. All we ever did during the ride was whisper dirty things to each other leaving us cackle all the way. The way he laughs makes me crave for more. I can say, I can enjoy watching a video of him laughing all day without a bore. He just brings me the aching craves in my heart, ya' know?

He then comes to a stop at the big garage in front of us. More of his car collections visible in the garage. It's really a mind blowing place with all the rainbow colored cars anyone can ever drive on.

I can feel as if he's watching my every move by his unpredictable eyes. His eyes physically staring at the driveway, but mentally staring at me. "Here we are, Babe. Are you ready?"

I nodded then he whispered something so intense making my goosebumps rise. "Do you submit yourself to the clown prince of crime?"

"That's overused now Babe, but it never gets old. Your always going to be Gotham city's clown prince of crime. And yes, I submit myse-"

He cut me off by crashing his lips on mine. He knew my lips were wet and luscious ever since he carried me to the car. Now, he is taking advantage of that intriguing fact that my lips were totally wet, craving for him.

He pulled away while still having his cold hands on top of my hands which were creating goosebumps. We were catching our breathes. He growled then checked all the tinted car windows, seeing if anyone was watching us. He sighed then looked at me directly in the eyes. His blue eyes turning into a dark pitch and it's indeed telling me something that only I can understand.

He whispered with his hot deep voice arousing me more. "Let the fun begin."

I was never more thrilled and excited my entire life.