Chapter 18- Imperfectly Perfect

[Harley Quinn's P.O.V]

"I'm so hyped." I jeered as I placed mascara on my left eye's eyelashes. I was getting ready for the night out party in this so called, "Gotham City ball." A.K.A only villains were invited in the ball, the other guests are going to be our victims, according to the Joker.

As I was fixing myself, the mascara smudged at the micro moment, but I didn't care. It was imperfectly perfect. I mean like, I'm lazy, alright?

As I moved backwards, someone caught my back. His long, veiny fingers lingering my back. "Hmmm." The Joker looked at me, scanned me. He is always like that, but this time, he went closer and closer until- he kissed my forehead. He then placed a finger to wipe the smudged black mascara. "Let me wipe it off, now." I stopped the action. "Aww. It's fine, messy is a thing right now. Imperfectly perfect things, you know? Makes it look sketchy."

"Don't show me your nerdy side today, pumpkin pie." He growled. I smiled to that as we both cackled, losing our breaths.

"Say. That's why you keep me around because I'm imperfectly perfect." The Joker stated, looking at me in the eye. His eyes swirled with fear while waiting for an answer.

"Puddin', you're insanely perfect. Imperfectly perfect. No matter who you are in this world, even a hot good guy, you'll still be who I'll choose." I giggled to this answer, he rolled his eyes, he seemed unpleased. "I'll never be a good guy, but always a hot guy, of course. You're lucky I'm always going to be head over heels for you, Babe."

I grinned. I was happy with the thought on how much his insanity is lesser than my love for him. Of course.