baby daddy ch.16

Ch. 16

Jamie's POV

I stretched and leaned over. I opened my eyes and looked around. Austin wasn't in bed. I sat up in confusion and looked around the room. I stopped when my eyes rested on a sight I had never really imagined happening. Austin was asleep in the rocking chair with Savannah rocking asleep in his arms. I walked over quietly and took her softly from his arms and placed her in the crib. I grabbed a soft blanket off of the bed and draped it over Austin's sleeping body.

I grabbed my clothes and shut the bathroom door behind me. I undressed and got in the shower. I had slept great last night, but when the hot water touched my body I felt soothed and relaxed. I finished and got out. When I was dressed and looking good enough for school I opened the door and walked back into the bedroom. I looked around to see Austin fully dressed and sitting on the floor playing with Savannah. She was learning how to sit up and I saw how he held her back up as she sucked on a cloth block and stared adoringly back up at him. I smiled and watched. I looked at the clock to see we had fifteen minutes to get to school.

"Hey." I said as I reached down and grabbed Savannah. I held her and walked out of the room with Austin on my heels. When we got downstairs we talked with my mom.

"Bye Bye Sweetheart. Mommy and Daddy will be home after school." I said before giving her a kiss. I felt an arm wrap around my waist and I felt Austin leaning over me to give Savannah a kiss. She squealed and I laughed.

"Bye Sweety." He said as he held her little hand. I watched as he beamed down at her. I handed her to my mom and went into the front hall to grab my bag. Austin came running in after me.

"What does she do all day? When do I get to see her? Do we get a baby break during school? Do we just leave her in the morning?" He asked. He looked worried and curious. I laughed. I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the door.

"Come on. We need to go to school." I said smiling.

"but, but but.." He stammered. I dragged him towards the door. He obeyed and grabbed his bag on the way out.

I drove to school answering Austin's questions, like what brand of diapers she wear, when she born (down to the second) and so on. When he asked about when she was born he took time to tell me that he was snowboarding at that time and then he looked up in disgust and started muttering about a "stupid board". I laughed and grabbed his hand.

"It's fine you know. I'm glad you're here now. Savannah loves you and I know that you love her too." I reassured him with a smile. He smirked back at me.

"I do love her, the moment I saw her. I would do anything for her, for the two of you. I love you and Savannah. I didn't know it was possible to love anyone so much until I met you and now I have the both of you." He said. He had a huge smile on his face and his grip on my hand tightened.

We got to school and got out. We started walking towards school and saw Kendra walking towards us angrily. I tightened my grip on his hand and narrowed my eyes. He moved to the side and was pressed against my side now. She stopped a few feet away from us. Her eyes narrowed back at me and I stuck my tongue out at her. I heard and felt Austin chuckling beside me.

"Austin! You are going to be a dad to MY baby! Not this slut's! You should be with me, I am the one who needs you there all the time! Austyyy!" She whined and crossed her arm. Austin's jaw tightened.

"I'm already a dad. So you can leave Kendra. I regret ever even looking at you. Don't ever think of touching Jamie or our daughter." He finished with gritted teeth. He knew already so I didn't care if anyone else knew.

"So stick that in your juice box and suck it." I said to her.

"Really Jamie?" He looked at me with a cocked eyebrow and looked amused. I just smiled up at him.

"AUSTIN?! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WITH ME! THIS SLUT IS NOTHING! I BET HER BABY ISN'T EVEN YOURS!" She screamed at us as we walked past her with Austin's arm around my waist. Sean came up behind her and grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back. He had seen her across the yard and came to help. Austin gave him a silent thank you.

"Like your baby probably isn't?!" I said over my shoulder at her. Her face paled and I wondered as I walked away with Austin holding onto me.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

A/N: Hints are coming, some already have. Hopefully I will have another chapter up soon. I'll try to get the next one up tomorrow. I have high school orientation on Thursday so not many updates then. Maybe later in the day.

COMMENT

&

VOTE!