baby daddy ch.25

Austin's POV

I froze and watched her. She was going to hurt herself, I needed to do something. I jumped forward and lunged at her. I grabbed the stick and knocked her to the ground. I threw the stick on the other side of the room and kept her on the ground. I didn't hesitate this time, I called the police. They came a few minutes later and took her away. I watched as she kept her head down. I hoped for her sake they could find out what was wrong with her.

I went back inside and cleaned up Jamie's room. Sighing, I looked out the window. I didn't want to worry or while she's in the hospital or even just out of the hospital. I decided I would wait on telling her, at least until she's better. I went back into her parents room and saw that Savannah was sleeping and she hadn't woken up through everything. Carrying her carseat into our room and setting her in her crib, I was smiling. I watched her sleep for the next couple minutes before I realized I was exhausted. I got dressed and went to bed.

The next morning

I got up and walked over to Savannah who was moving around in her crib. I picked her up and laughed as she smiled and kept moving. I set her down on her changing table and changed her diaper. I put her in a pink dress. She looked adorable, as always. I kissed her little cheeks and got her ready to go visit Jamie.

I went into her room and saw her parents there with coffee. I looked over at Jamie and grinned. She was sitting up and talking with her parents. She looked at us and smiled. I loved her smile, I couldn't believe how much I had missed it. I sat down on the other side of the bed with Savannah in my arms.

"How are you doing?" I asked holding her hand.

"Great, but I missed my guy and my little girl!" She said holding out her arms. I handed over Savannah and watched them play.

"The doctor said that the stitches are going to be sore, but other than that she can leave in an hour or so. As soon as fill out the release forms." Jamie's mom said.

"That's awesome." I said.

"We're going to do that now. We want her out sooner rather than later." Her dad said with a laugh. They got up and walked to the door.

"You want coffee Austin?" Her mom asked.

"That would be great thanks." I said. When they left I kept watching my two girls together, they could never be apart. This was how I was supposed to live, with them forever and always.

"What are you thinking about?" I heard Jamie ask. I looked at her face and saw her starring at me.

"How good I have it." I said with a grin. She laughed and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I felt myself blush. I didn't know she could still do that to me.

Jamie's POV

It was fun being with my family and when Mom and Dad finished with the forms I was excited to leave and get back to my life. I got dressed and went back to the room. After the doctor gave me a quick check up I walked out with everyone. I got in the car with Austin and we went home.

I got out and grabbed Savannah. I went into the kitchen with my mom, but she kicked me out and told me to watch t.v. with Austin and Savannah and Dad would help with dinner. I didn't mind, I sat curled up in Austin's arms with Savannah on my lap.

We got up when dinner was ready and went back to talking and laughing together. I put the dishes in the sink and went back to the living room with Austin.

Later that night I put Savannah in bed and closed the door behind me as I looked at Austin standing in the hallway.

"I'm going to miss you tonight." I said wrapping my arms around him. I clung to his chest and he put his arms around me and rocked me with his chin on my head. I pulled away and looked up at his face.

"I love you Austin." I said softly.

"I love you Jamie." He said grinning. "It's only for a night. My parents miss me and they want me home for tonight, but don't worry cause they're begging me to have you two over, but I told them not until you get better."

"I wanna go." I whined. He laughed. He ran his fingers lightly over my lips.

"You are truly amazing Jamie." He said softly. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back and he held me closer to him. I moaned and he chuckled into my lips. I bit his lip and he groaned which made me laugh. We pulled apart and I could say that we were both grinning like idiots.

"Bye." I said giving him a peck on the lips. I went back in my room after I heard the front door close. I put on soft purple pajama pants and a white tank top. I left my hair down and got in bed.

Hours later

I heard something, but I was tired so I ignored it. It was probably just Savannah moving in her crib. All of a sudden I felt a hand over my mouth. I tried to scream, but it was muffled. My first thought was Savannah. I hoped that whoever had me wouldn't see or hear her. I felt a cloth being put in my mouth. I heard duct tape and then felt it going around my hands and feet. I squirmed, but they were stronger. I was set on the floor, laying down. I couldn't see a face. He starred down at me and I know what he was waiting for. Then he started walking towards Savannah's crib. I screamed and squirmed on the floor. I started crying as he picked her up and walked back over to me. He pulled me up by my arm.

"Try anything and she's dead." He hissed in my ear. I froze and let myself be half shoved back on the bed as he carried her out the door. I kept crying and was still frozen. I couldn't believe he took her. Then I heard him again, he was coming back. I stayed frozen on the bed. I wasn't going to do anything to get my baby girl killed. I waited as he walked back in and carried me out the door and outside. I was shoved into the backseat of a red truck. Savannah was laying on a pile of blankets next to me. I curled my body as much as I could around her and closed my eyes.

A/N: read my newly updated stories:

The One Exception:

Hayce goes to an all girls private school. When she finds out that a boy is going to go there as well she ignores it, it has nothing to do with her after all, but then she has to dorm with him. He is a cute, funny, cocky boy and she is wondering if this is a bad thing after all.

Love & Lust:

Elena had a sister who had a past, a past she never mentioned, wanted to forget, even if some of the memories were good. She was a good friend to the guys who she loved most. Now they will all meet up and will learn that lust isn't always the goal, but sometimes it's love.

COMMENT

&

VOTE!!