Lie to Me

10:37 PM

Fuck this.

I'm sitting in my room sulking.

I'm halfway through this pint of mint chocolate chip ice cream, and I haven't stop replaying "10 Things I Hate About You" since I got home from school at 3:00.

I fucking hate school. I hate Jess. I hate all of this fucking shit! I wish she would just keel over and die! And no, I'm not being 'over dramatic'; it's not like I don't have my reasons.

That mega-bitch isn't only a hoe, but she's a backstabbing whore. That slut of an ex-best friend ditched me in freshmen year, and became a total ass-wipe, tormenting me day to day with the very secrets I told her in middle school! She started hitting on Damion just because she knew I liked him! Then, during the last party of freshmen year, she invited me, all nice. I wouldn't have bought the act if she hadn't been fooling me all week before then. Mar told me not to go to the party, and I should've listened. That night ended with me sobbing in Marissa's arms, covered in brown paint. I swear, Marissa's the only thing that keeps me from sticking my head in the oven along with my mom's meatloaf.

I wish Jess would rot. I swear, that bitch was dragged right outta hell, kicking and screaming.

You know what? I'm not gonna sit here feeling sorry for myself, I'm going out to the club! Jess is not gonna get the best of me ever again. I am so done. I am a goddess, and I am gonna go party!