16: Ultimate Wingman

Okay before you start reading this, I've just got to point out that the video for amnesia was FUCKEN AWESOME

I literally cried it was soooooo good!! They probably had to shoot it heaps of times because they kept laughing but I don't know that. I know I can't keep a straight face when I'm try to be serious.

ANYWAY BAII

-•-•-•-

It wasn't until Ben made this random chick go up to Luke and kiss him. Of course, being how he is, Luke was clueless and oblivious to what was going on. Finally after the kiss, he felt as if he wanted to throw up. He didn't like the kiss, that's for sure.

However, there was one thing he didn't understand though. He had been thinking of Calum the whole time she was kissing him.

Luke went up to Ben - aka, the 'love expert' or the 'ultimate wingman'. Ben said he definitely had a crush on Calum, Luke just didn't notice that, because he was too busy convincing himself he was straight.

For the rest of the day, Luke lay in his bed thinking of Calum - not just in that way; but how he ended up having a crush on him, and not knowing himself. Ben couldn't be correct. He'd know if he had a crush on someone.

The next day, Calum had a sudden burst of confidence to just go up to Luke and kiss him - maybe not right up, but at least confess his feelings.

"hey Luke." Calum smiled, as he joined Luke, Ashton and Michael at a table. Luke responded, chatting with Calum a little bit, until the bell went.

After school, Luke had asked - once again, if Calum wanted to go to a club with him. Of course, Calum refused at first; then eventually agreed since Luke was just being annoying.

Soon they arrived, the smell of alcohol and sweat filled Calum nostrils as he gagged slightly, following Luke to the bar.

"Try this, please?" Luke begged, handing Calum a shot. "I promise you'll like it."

Calum pursed his lips, taking the awfully small glass out of Luke's hands, grasping onto it in his own, not sure whether or not to drink it or leave it.

In the end, he gave up and decided to just go with the flow. Calum drunk the whole thing, feeling what he hasn't really felt before, inside his body; and with that, he found himself wanting more and more.

Soon Calum was wasted. So was his best friend, who was by his side the whole time, feeling exactly what Calum felt.

Calum ended up chugging different kinds of drinks, feeling the liquid go down his throat. He looked over to see Luke dangerously close.

Luke saw eyes burning into the side of his head, as he continued to cheer on some boys who decided to challenge each other. Once he was sure the side of his head was burnt, he looked over to see Calum staring at him. He raised an eyebrow, feeling himself move closer to Calum, like he wasn't already close enough.

Calum noticed what Luke was doing, and moved closer also. By the time they both had stopped shuffling closer to each other - manly because they couldn't go any further, there was only a slight gap, only the lips could change.

The both didn't know what they were doing; they were both drunk for gods sake!

Soon enough, Luke leaned in enough for their lips to touch. Feeling fireworks go off for the first time ever, Luke felt happy.

Calum on the other hand, wasn't much different. He was living the moment.

Luke's hand wrapped around Calum's neck, as Calum's wrapped around his waist. The kiss started off slow and passionate, until Luke started to deepen the kiss. He pushed Calum back into a wall, and bit his bottom lip. Calum moaned out, giving Luke the chance to let his tongue enter Calum's mouth. The two boys battled for dominance, Luke winning.

Luke pressed himself up closer to Calum, almost suffocating him. Luke let his hands wander up under Calum's shirt. Feeling Calum's chest and stomach, the smooth skin made him smile.

About when Luke grabbed Calum's hand to lead him upstairs to a room, two boys showed up behind them, and have them a disgusted face.

Luke moved away from calum, suddenly feeling cold. He stepped to the side, hiding and protecting Calum. Even drunk, he knew how fragile Calum can be sometimes.

"Look who it is . . . " one of the boys, Luke didn't recognise very well - since he was drunk, said.

Although on the other hand, Calum knew exactly who the were; Kyle and Jamie.

"It's the two faggots from school. I didn't actually think Luke would let someone like Calum kiss him."

Luke was angry. "What is that suppose to mean?" He said, wanting to contain his anger, but it was awfully difficult.

"you know what it means. He's weak and fragile. He'll break as soon as we touch him." One of the boys replied.

"oh, but you won't be touching him, so back off." Luke said angrily. He was now beyond angry. We wouldn't let anyone touch his Calum.

"Oh, but we will. And there's nothing you can do to stop us. You're just as weak as he is."

There was now a crowd circling the four boys, as they continued to fight.

"I'll do anything. Try me." Luke spat.

With that, Jamie threw a punch a Luke's nose. He stumbled backwards into Calum, his nose bleeding; but that didn't stop him.

Luke jumped forward and punched Jamie in the stomach, and Kyle in the cheek.

Luke was happy wit his results, seeing two bruised and bloody boys in front of him, thinking they could touch and hurt Calum.

He turned around seeing a scared calum.

"It's alright. Let's go home." Luke said in a soft voice, grabbing Calum's hand, leading him out into the cold night.

"That was-was v-verrryyyyy bra- haha bra!" Calum chuckled. Luke shook his head, continuing to stumble down the dark streets.

"I m-mean, that was verryyy brave of-of-offffffff you lukeyyyyyyy!" Calum slurred. He's never been this drunk before, but having an experience like this was exciting, yet kind of scary.

"We're here. Go lay down in bed." Luke pointed to his room. Calum started to walk upstairs, his legs wobbling. Luke couldn't help but stare at the boys bum.

Luke then turned around, wobbling for himself, as he entered the kitchen, grabbing a wet cloth, and cleaning up his bloody nose.

He then walked upstairs into his room, where he saw knocked out Calum laying in his bed.

When Luke was drunk, he knew how to act like he wasn't, so many times when he'd just come home from a party or club, and didn't tell his mum, he'd act as if he just went to Ashton or Michaels house.

Luke soon joined Calum in bed, snuggling up close to him, smelling the alcohol. They both were now asleep - in their clothes may I add, soundly. Luke knew how and what he felt. He had finally made up his mind, and couldn't deny it any longer. He did feel something with calum. He did feel those sparks and fireworks Ben was describing. He felt safe with him, warm when he was around, then cold when he didn't feel his touch or was no longer there. He knew wha he was feeling. He had a crush on Calum.

:•:•:•:•:•:

Ya know this will probably be a short story. So maybe it'll end at the 20th chapter, but who knows? *shrugs shoulders*

Lolol Baii.