Author's Note

Hey guys! I hope you're enjoying "Cloaked in Shadow" so far. I'm definitely going to continue this, so thanks, wonderful readers! 12,375 published words, 937 reads, 80 votes and 421 comments – thank you so much! Just a shout out to all those people who leave a vote or a comment, or even those who add my story to one of their reading lists; that means so much to me.

I'm really hoping to reach 1K reads with this publishing spree, so fingers crossed!!!

I'll get to the point; in the next few chapters, there's loads of new information given to you, and quite a few riddles. There are definitely enough clues there for you to be able to potentially figure out a vital plot point.

Much as I love comments, please, please don't comment if you know who someone is. You can say you know, but I really don't want any spoilers for other people.

Of course, feel free to message me if you think you've found out something. I love being messaged!

Finally , I've just published a new Six of Crows fanfiction called 'Brick by Brick'. It's about Pekka Rollins - but before Kaz. I'd love you guys to check it out!

Thanks again, my wonderful people!

-@d0pp3lgang3r

PS

Who likes the new cover?

PPS

Thanks to paddyptah89 for reviewing Cloaked in Shadow!