to the pub!

You and Arthur walk to a near by pub. It was well after dark, and all the prostitutes and drunks started roaming the streets. You stick as close to Arthur as possible, but only due to the cold night nipping at your skin.

You let out an involuntary shiver "Are you cold, love?" Up look at the tall blonde. "Just a little, but I don't care!" He smiles at you.

"Too bad, because I care" he begins to remove his coat, and

hands it to you "here take this. The bar is just a little bit further, so hang on." He looked away from you "just so you know I don't care if you freeze but, then the pub would be awfully boring"

You smile at his tsundere side, and try to ignore the burning sensation in your cheeks as you take the coat in your hands

'hey isn't this his captains coat? Why would he give me this' you look at the coat taking in the exquisite detail. 'such a lovely red color'

"thank you I do pride myself on my attire" your eyes widen with realization

"oh shit did I say that out loud" he smirks at you. "yes and it was quite amusing"

You puff your cheeks out not liking the fact that he was laughing at you. You try to look anywhere but at him at him. Which was hard when he started trying to get your attention without having to ask.

He finally gave up trying to do it discreetly, and instead poked at your side. "hey are you going to say anything?"

"ummm.....hi"

He smiles "not what im meant but okay so umm...what's your name?"  Your eyes widen in realization that you had forgotten to tell him your name.

"oh my name is (f/n)"

He gives you a quick kiss on the check. "well (f/n) I think we're here" you look forward at see the pub only to see a man getting tossed out the door.

You stare wide eyed at Arthur. "well we better get inside before I freeze"