Chapter Uno

Mirabella's POV
"Oh God of shinning star!" Please let my Monday be of some kind of help to my life...if not let me just wake up in heaven and in my mothers arms. It took me another twenty minutes of what seems like a meditation to get my lazy ass off my bed, and it got me wandering. Has this bed always been this comfy?
"Arrgh! SHUT UP!!!!" I screamed at the most annoying alarm clock ever, as it goes off for the tenth time this morning. Like seriously this alarm clock reminds me of that old bald bad news chemistry teacher in my school, he literally reminds me of why my life became this miserable in the first place.

Today is soooo not my kinda day, but then again everyday has been horrible since....well I better brush that off my mind if I still intend not to miss my first class, not that I care much about it but I gotta graduate.
I finally took a minute to acknowledge my room and shit it smells like someone died in here. Empty bottles of alcohol everywhere, all my clothes are on the floor. Slice of spoilt pizza on my dresser. I think Gina my personal maid will curse the living shit out of me today, not that I care or even need her nagging ass anyway but that daughter of a bitch a.k.a "step mother" literally decides what happens in my life now.

After what seems like forever, I was now fully dressed in a long light black pants and my yellow hoddie with the words "don't fuck with me " boldly writing on it, I think it's totally telling off my mood right now but I know some people won't still get it.

I like to dress as comfortable as possible, I gave up the ladylike life a long time ago, especially since I have to watch my own back!
I slightly closed my room door and walked down the stairs to our large living room only to find my dad's ugly ass baboon staring at him at the dining table like she's about to eat him up. I can never get used to her, she irritates my entire existence.

"Oh! See who finally decided to show up for breakfast" She announced with her voice like that of a squirrel that is in pain.
"Good morning!"I gave them my usual sarcastic fake smile as I approached the table.
"Buongiorno mia piccola principessa" My dad said with a genuine smile on his face. Why does everyone always seems to be in the mood when I'm not.
I gently sat beside my dad and served myself some egg and tomato scramble. Thank goodness she has finally let the cooks do their damn job rather than forming house wife and making poisonous food. She's just terrible at every single thing she does.

"Mirabella... you came back home drunk again last night, and I don't just understand why you keep forgetting you are just seventeen! Come puoi bere così comodamente? What do you want the other members of our pack to say about me?" My dad said, I could see he was trying his best not to get angry but I could care less what he does.
"I'm sorry Dada...um..I mean dad" I stuttered and I mentally rolled my eyes at my stupidity. I don't like calling him dada anymore. Especially since our relationship has gone soar lately. I could see the smirk on the bitch's face and I swear I felt like scratching and melting her plastic doll face really bad!!!

My dad is the head of the medical team in charge of our pack and due to this, he has a good reputation in the pack and in the whole of Europe at large. He's quite popular especially since our pack is one of the strongest in Italy.
"I hope you stop being reckless and understand that you are a lady" He added and offcourse i didn't say anything in response. I don't want or need unnecessary drama this morning.

After eating for another two minutes I stood up, not bothering to say goodbye before storming out to the garage where I spotted my Maserati Quattroporte. My baby was clean and shining.
I slipped in and drove as fast as I can to a bigger building few blocks away from mine. Waiting for my best friend since kindergarten. Her name is Amelia and like always she slowly stepped out of her house walking like she's got slow seizures on her legs . Amelia is the daughter of the former Gamma and sister to the new Gamma, Enzo. She was looking so uncomfortable in her heels. I guess she bought a size smaller than her feet, and i am not surprised because I know she has greedy eyes for pretty shoes and either her size or not as long as she likes it, she buys it.

She wasn't wearing her usual pretty spirit lifting smile this morning but she still manage to look gorgeous as usual. She's totally the opposite of me. She's tall enough for a girl, with tanned long legs. A brunette with a pretty face while I look like a stuffed lion. She's so girly, sexy and courteous but not right now though..she looks like her legs are torturing her.  She finally made it to the car, so I mentally sighed at the amount of complains I will be getting all day about a shoe I didn't force her to wear. We carpool to school everyday since her brother bashed her Lamborghini huracán last summer.

"Mirabear" She cried as she entered the car. "My shoes really hurt but I have to wear it cause that's the only thing that fits perfectly well with my dress" she whined.
"Common! Ammie you have like a full shoe store in your walk in closet. So how come only this shoe fits your dress?" I asked with full curiosity cause I just can't understand her.

"Common why are you so grumpy today?" She said, changing the conversation on purpose. "Let's go already, we will be late!"!She added as she increased the volume of the Taylor Swift song I was playing earlier which actually happens to be her best song so far due to how immature she dances to it every single time it plays.
I chuckled and rolled my eyes at her childish behavior. I started the car and we zoomed off.
Few minutes before getting to the place I dread the most in my life...Will Pastone High! I automatically started thinking of what awaits me today in school. Having the class I hate the most as first period is not a good start for my day.

I drove into the school building and parked at my usual spot. I waited few seconds watching Amelia retouch her makeup before we both got out and walked right into the school.
I could feel death glares on me and girls whispering stuffs like, what in the holy fuck is she wearing? Somebody call 911 cause this girl is a social disaster. I can't believe she's friends with Amelia...like aren't they too different?
I am used to their daily comments so it doesn't even affect me a pinch.
Amelia and I walked to our locker to get our selves ready for our chemistry class, we literally have most of our classes together so it made it easier to stick to each other every now and then.
We are seniors and it's our last year of being in high school, which means I have less than a year to lick my chemistry teacher and principal's ass and after that is freedom!

"Miss Aquila! What exactly is so interesting about your table that's making you smile at it so much? Mind sharing it with the class?" Mr Levander fake smiled at me. Oh shit I must have been day dreaming of my last day in this school and how I plan to pour some acid on his already ugly face. But I can't tell him that now or can I ?
"Urmm! Nothing to worry about Mr lavender" I boldly responded. It's nothing new to me since he calls me out every time. He's always thrilled at have every single opportunity to frustrate and embarrass my existence. At some point Amelia suggested maybe he has a weird crush one me but I know his ugly ass hates me from the rare bottom of his heart, but I am suspecting it's because I used his cat for lab test back in 8th grade. I don't regret it though, that cat was acting possessed anyway.
He continued ranting on and on for what seems like a never ending nightmare while the whole class pretend to be listening to him. I have never been so bored in my life.
"Miss Aquila! Detention!" I suddenly heard a familiar voice scream and I jumped up in shock, oblivious to what was going on. I later recollected my self and saw Mr Lawizard glaring daggers at me.
Oh shit! I dozed off in his class again!

______________________
Buongiorno mia piccola principessa means Good morning my little Princess
Come puoi bere così comodamente? Means How can you drink so comfortably?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter😊
More longer chapters coming up lovelies, stay tuned 😁😁