-10-

Slipping out of the bed carefully, as not to wake the sleeping lady next to him, Jimin tiptoes to the kitchen and pours some water in the coffeemaker. Leaning against the counter while the water boils, the man ponders what to prepare for a quick breakfast, since he knows she will wake up pretty soon, especially since she's a light sleeper, and for the past week, they slept side by side.

"Hmm..." He taps his index against his chin as he runs his eyes through the cupboards, thinking what is where stored.

Heading to the fridge, Jimin takes out the milk, pouring it into a pot and warming it up. He then takes out a box of mueslis and throws some in a flowered bowl. He barely has a moment to take the milk and pour it into the bowl, because the door from the bedroom opens, and later on, light steps echo in the hallway.

"Jimin?" Her careful voice is the sweetest whisper he's ever heard, and the called man twirls on his heel, meeting her slight frown and disheveled state.

The ashy eyed man bites hard into his bottom lip, when looking at her. She wears one of his pajama shirts, which ends somewhere on her middle thighs, a white tank top visible where the cloth has slipped down her shoulder. Her hair has grown now – apparently one of the perks of being pregnant – and now the ends curl just above her breasts. She's a beautiful mess, a picture he'd admire every single morning.

"Good morning, my lady." He calls out, just as the coffee is ready.

"What are you doing?" Her fresh voice chimes through the kitchen, while the stool is being pulled, and she sits at her usual seat by the table.

"I've made breakfast for you. And also coffee." The man says confidently, as he waltzes around the room, searching for two mugs, and then pouring the addicting black liquid in each. He adds a bit of sugar and milk into hers, while leaving his black.

Seulgi is visibly surprised by his actions and looks at the bowl of her favorite cereals and also the beverage she is most addicted to. He's such a charming guy. But then, she notices something and gets up all of a sudden, surprising the man.

"But what about you? I'll make something right away..." She begins to say, headed to the stove, but warm hands close around her arms, sending shivers down her spine.

Inhaling deeply, Seulgi allows him to twirl her around, still not letting go of her. He walks his hands up and down her arms, smiling that silly smile of his. "I'm fine. I'll grab something on the way to the company." Jimin says gently, and, swaying closer to her, he pushes her hair out of her eyes, revealing her forehead, and then presses his lips on it, in a sweet and caring peck.

Seulgi feels the butterflies making a ruckus inside of her stomach, and her whole body is filled with a warm sensation, with electricity, vibrations, all of these brought by the purest act of humans. It is but the prelude of a kiss.

Taehyung asked Jimin, just as they returned from their little escapade, to fill in at work in his place. The wedding was going to take place in a couple of weeks, and Taehyung and Joohyun were busy with preparations. Unable to refuse his old good friend, Jimin could do nothing but comply.

"You'll be fine by yourself?" He asks her gently, twirling her brown hair around his index finger in a hypnotizing gesture.

Seulgi nearly forgets how to breathe for a moment, being stuck in his reverie, but somehow manages to find the strength to reply, and to actually seem down to earth. It's not good, the way he lately affects her. It's not good at all...

"I won't be by myself. I'm meeting up with Hoseok later at noon."

Her words stuck in his gut. His fingers tremble for the slightest, and Jimin tries his best to keep his wavering heart under control. She's meeting that guy. Call it crazy or surreal, but in the depths of his heart, he feels jealous over this guy. So jealous he can't call him by his name, and refers to him like previously. Maybe it's because he's had a connection with Seulgi, maybe because they have a shared past. Maybe because he can freely show what he feels towards her, and she, in return, has lowered all of her walls.