-14-

That one morning, the wind blows strongly, almost foreseeing the things to come. Seulgi knows that something's up with Jimin. She can feel it to perfection. That, and his latest actions give him away.

It's been a couple of weeks since Taehyung's and Joohyun's wedding, and ever since, Jimin has been acting weird. He says he needs a bit of space, so Seulgi went back to the guests' room. He's staying at work almost until midnight, and sometimes he's not even coming home. Something's bothering him and his complexion are turned for the worse. Park Jimin is now restless, something heavy pressing him down by the shoulders.

And Seulgi, well, she's not one to give it up. Things always go however she wants them to, one way or another.

"Good morning," he utters just a bit surprised, seeing her up so early in the morning.

Seulgi, who was just preparing breakfast, turns around and welcomes him with a tiny smile.

"Good morning to you as well. Have a seat." She then says and pours him some coffee.

Jimin gulps and arranges his collar. He takes the mug from her and gives it a tentative sip. He's still standing, unsure what to take of her actions. When Seulgi surprises him, something is bound to happen. Instead, he drinks the coffee in one-go, and, bidding her goodbye, he heads to the door. Only, he notices that it's locked and no sight of the key. He can't even open it by the lock itself.

"Uhm... Seulgi? Why is the door locked?" Jimin asks with uncertainty. "And where's the key?" He then adds, while walking back to the kitchen.

The called one smiles at him innocently, and places a plate with eggs, bacon and mozzarella cheese on the table. Afterwards, she refills his mug with coffee, though adding more milk this time.

"Have a seat and eat. I'll open the door later." Seulgi says and smiles sweetly.

Not having another choice, Jimin places his briefcase by the couch, then puts his jacket on the armrest of another chair and takes a seat by the table. The breakfast is delicious, though he worries that maybe she's trying to poison him or put him under a love spell. He'd cross the first one, and, as for the second option... Jimin needs no spell to make him fall in love with Seulgi, for he's ultimately and undeniably loving her. And she, she feels the same.

"Why do I have a feeling that you want to talk about something important?" The ashy eyed man asks, drinking from the coffee. He can't even feel its taste, due to the milk. Still, he's grateful for that, to her.

Shrugging, Seulgi occupies her usual seat, the one facing his. She has a glass of orange juice before her. "Maybe because I do want to talk about something important?" She cocks a brow upwards, a gesture he's never grow tired of seeing.

"Go ahead." He motions, and lightly pushes the plate from him. He's barely touched the food.

"Eat." Her voice is menacing, and Jimin finds himself pulling back the dish, and starting to eat again.

Seulgi allows herself a moment, before beginning to say what she has on her mind. She knows this is a touchy subject, but she can't fake anymore that everything's fine.

"What happened at the wedding, that you became so gloomy?"

Jimin nearly chokes on the question, seeing how it's on spot. Seriously, this woman is too straightforward! But really, it's a quality he likes, most of the time...

"Why do you ask?" He tries to buy some time for himself, until he settles on telling her everything or nothing at all.

"Don't beat around the bush. Something happened and it's causing you hurt. Tell me, so I can help." Her eyes are sincere.