Telling Him

Luca's POV

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I scoff and remove the condom and then put my clothes back on.

"What the fuck am I talking about?" Laila yells and my blood starts to boil. "I don't know maybe the fact that you moaned Alissa's name while you were fucking me?"

The oh-so-quiet Laila is speaking more words to me in a single sentence than she has throughout the year and a half that she's been living here. And I don't fucking like it. "I can say whatever the fuck I want to! When I fuck you, I'm not putting feelings into it." I caress her face and then latch down onto her jaw, pulling her closer. "I'm fucking you to relieve stress."

Laila spits in my face and wriggles free from my grasp. "Dick!" She scowls at me.

"I know I have a nice dick, tell me something I don't know." I tease, trying to reduce the anger bubbling within me. If I wasn't feeling the high from an orgasm I would definitely have her pressed against the wall begging for forgiveness.

"Shut the fuck up and go sleep with Alissa. Leave me out of it!" Laila yells in my face.

My hand finds its way around her neck and I push her against the wall. The high wasn't enough to keep me calm. "I'll fuck whoever I want to baby," I mutter in her face. "I'll bend you over this bed now and screw you so hard you won't be able to walk for days." Pausing, I continue with, "And you won't be able to say no."

I reach my hand down to her pussy and feel the effect I'm having on her. My index and middle finger slip in her panties and run along her folds. I remove my hand and taste her.

"So wet for me Laila," I scoff. "Pathetic," I let her go and she distances herself from me. "Don't say you don't want me when you clearly do baby," I smirk and watch her run towards the door. "And don't worry about Antonia, I don't want you anywhere near her because you aren't mature enough to handle your damn self."

Laila slams the door behind her and I sit down on the edge of the bed, tugging at my hair. What did I just do. Why did I tell Laila she was off the hook for babysitting? Now I'm screwed. There is always Santiago I guess but he barely can wipe his own ass let alone a child's. Or I could just get rid of the thing all together. But Alissa wouldn't rip my throat out.

There is only one plausible solution. I stand back up and walk out of my room. As I pass by Alissa's I realize she is no longer in there. "Where the hell are you?" I whisper to myself and walk further down the hallway to the nursery. And to my surprise, not, there Alissa sits with Antonia. I knock on the door and open it.

Alissa looks expectantly up at me, her soft brown eyes twinkling. "Have fun?" She weakly smiles and looks back down at Antonia's sleeping body.

"Have fun with what?" I say a little to loudly, earning me a shhh from Alissa.

"Fucking whoever it was. Antonia was restless." She doesn't meet my gaze and I feel myself becoming hard for the third time today.

"Oh," I gulp. "My bad." My bad? Really? Get yourself together.

"What do you want Luca? And where is Laila, I'm exhausted." I squat down in front of Alissa, staring at the sleeping child in her arms.

"Laila won't be coming back," I whisper. I reach my hand out and gently touch Antonia's left cheek with my thumb.

You're going soft Galindo.

- - -

Alissa's POV

I watch anxiously as Luca gazes down at Antonia. My heart swells with a foreign emotion and I resist the urge to smile. This is how a daughter should be treated by her father. I know this moment won't last but it's still a nice gesture.