Meet Jeremiah

-Jeremiah POV

I'm Jeremiah Tremaine Roberts. I am 21 years old and I graduated high school 4 years ago, but I still don't know if I'm going to college.  I have dark brown skin, and dark brown eyes. (JEREMIAH IN MM)

I really don't have no friends, but I fucks with my nigga Darius heavy. We been rocking with each other since we was toddlers.

I know my sister's friend, Kailani, is crushing on me. Don't get me wrong, she bad as hell but, I ain't interested. I like a girl that I can just fuck and be done with. She obviously the type that's looking for a relationship, so I just fuck with her like I like her.

-May 14,2018

"Why you playing? You know you want me as much as I want you" I said, smirking. She blushed and I let out a small chuckle.

"You wrong about that, I don't want your ugly ass." She said.

"So it's like that? Alright, say no more." I said. I slid her off my lap and walked out the house, pretending to be mad.

I hopped in my car and sped off in the direction of this hoe named, Jenny house, She give good head, she a freak and she got a fat ass and she's like 28 years old.

I got out the car and knocked on the door, waiting patiently for her to answer. She answered in nothing but a silk robe, already knowing what I came for.

"Damn.." I mumbled. She pulled me in the house and went straight to work.

..........

After I busted a nut, Jenny rolled over to lay besides me. I got up and started putting on my clothes.

"Where are you going?" She asked, with the sheets wrapped around her body.

"None of yo business." I said, putting on my shoes. I left the house while she was cussing me out and dialed Darius number.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Where you at nigga?" I asked him.

"I'm at home. That hoe, Aysia took my car." He said. Aysia is his babymomma , they got a 1 year old son together.

"I'm on my way over there to get you." I said, hanging up. I made my way to his house and blew the horn. He came out a few minutes later and got in the passenger seat. We dapped each other and I drove to my house.

"Aye. guess who here." I said, pulling in the driveway.

"Who?" He asked.

"Kailani." I said, smirking.

"Kay with the fat ass?" He asked. I nodded and he started laughing.

"Aye, remember we made that bet." He asked. We made a bet on who could fuck Kay first when we was like 17. Neither one of us actually fucked her though.

"Yeah, I remember. That shit still on in my eyes." I said, chuckling.

"Well in that case, let me go" He said, getting out the car. He sped to the front door and walked in like he own the place. I followed him out the car and walked in the house to see Kay sitting on the couch while Janiyah had her head in her lap crying.

"What's wrong with her?" I mouthed, with an raised eyebrow but, Kay just shooed me away while rubbing Janiyah's back. I wonder what's wrong with her.

I shrugged and walked up the stairs, going in my room. Darius was on the balcony smoking a blunt, I could smell it.

"Aye, let me get a hit nigga." I said. He passed me the blunt and I took a long drag from from it. It was way stronger than I expected it to be. I started coughing like a rookie.

"Damn nigga. what's that?" I said. I started feeling the buzz from one long drag.

"That's good shit." He said, chuckling and hitting the blunt again.

"What's wrong with Janiyah?" He asked, looking at me with his low, and red eyes. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"When I asked Kay she just shooed me away, so I left it alone." I said, taking another drag from the blunt.

"Kay is fine as hell, and her ass is real" It's rare as hell that you find a broad like that, man. Aysia flat ass always getting implants." He said causing us both to break out in a fit of laughter.

Man, this is life. Fucking bitches and smoking.