Ending

-1 year later (Kailani POV)
It's has been a year, almost two since the accident. It was so nerve wracking.

That night when Jeremiah closed his eyes I'm front of me, I felt like my whole life was over. I felt hurt, confused, and sad all at once.

After Jeremiah got rushed to the hospital, I called Darius, Janiyah, and everyone. When we got there, the doctors said that they didn't think Jeremiah would make it due to all the blood he lost but....

"Yooo, why you fucking ignoring me, ugly?" Jeremiah said angrily

"I'm sorry babe, what did you say?" I asked nicely, kicking my legs onto his.

"Nothin now" he rolled his eyes. "You needa start getting ready for our date".

"Alright, I also invited Darius and Janiyah to come along with" I said

Darius and Janiyah ended up dating two months ago. Jeremiah was skeptical at first because you know, that's her little sister. But, he accepted the fact that our best friends are together.

Speaking of Darius, I cut him off for about 6 months after I found out about his little bet with Jeremiah.

He ended up apologizing and I agreed that we could be associates, but I think we're slowing making our way to the friends category.

While Jeremiah was in the hospital, I had a pregnancy scare, but don't worry I wasn't.

But I am now.

7 months with a baby boy that we're naming Jeremiah Jr.

And that sums up these past two years.

And I wouldn't change it for the world.

The end.