Lydia Martin

You breaking up with Lydia because your scared she'll break your heart like Allison

"Lydia, we need to talk." Lydia tilted her head confusingly and sat on the edge of your bed. You have never said her name unless it was important.

"What's wrong?" Lydia grabbed on your hand and gently pulled you down next to her.

"I'm sorry. I know I'm being selfish but I don't want to get hurt anymore." Lydia sat there confused but tears were in her eyes when she saw her love crying. "Ever since Allison died there's been a piece missing from me. I can barely sleep, eat, or- or even think." Lydia nodded and looked down at her lap and then back to you. "I dream about her every night. How she- she cries and screams at me for moving on. I love you Lydia. I really do, but I can't anymore. It's over." Lydia was hurt and angry so she kept a brave face. "I found out that Alli cheating on me with Scott and-"

"And I am not Allison." Lydia's voice was stern. She was hoping she could get that through her girlfriend's head. "I am not and argent. I will never cheat on you, break up with you or intentionally hurt you. Your mine. Forever and I can promise you that. Allison's gone and-"

"Look at my eyes!" Y/n screamed frustratedly. Lydia looked into her girlfriend's bright blue eyes. "If she's gone then why do I feel like this?"

"I love you. Let me heal your broken heart. I can't replace Allison but I sure can put you back together. And when you fall apart again, I will use all my strength to be the glue that your heart needs so it can feel loved. Now, get you sexy ass in bed with me so we can cuddle." Y/n managed to get into be with Lydia holding her close. Almost the whole night Y/n cried into her girlfriend's chest and Lydia was there for it all. She wasn't going anywhere.