0.3 Mia Simmons

"Well, I'll be coming back to that shop," Lee said to his friend as they walked through the company's office's glass front door, "I need to see -- ..... WHOAAAA~!"

He was greeted by the company's pretty red-haired receptionist, with her seemingly Double D-sized boobs trying to jump out of her half-opened blouse.

Lee turned his eyes sideways,

"Happy Birthday, Lee~~!" Cindy purred in her low seductive voice as she leaned further forward her desk to show her assets to the young man.

Lee kept his eyes fixated on the suddenly interesting white walls, "Uh, Thanks, Cindy."

James just furrowed his brows, "Cindy, put them away. And wearing push-up bras with too much padding is not good for you. You're flat chested anyway, who are you trying to foo...~"

He quickly ducked down as there was suddenly a flying stapler aimed at his head.

James quickly herded Lee inside the office, leaving the fuming red-faced young woman. Lee pursed his lips at James, "Thanks, man."

"Hey, no probs," James shrugged, "I'm serious though. At most she's only a B cup. Those round melons are from her bra. Believe me, I know," he lifted his chin in arrogance, 

"I have three older sisters with the whole world's tricks in their books."

Lee chuckled. James said in serious tone, "But man, I love you and all - no homo - but don't ever get together with Sandra."

Sandra was one of his older sisters, who was the same age as Lee. She had not been too subtle in her advancements towards him.

James continued, "Not that I don't want you to actually be my brother. But she's evil," James shuddered, "Yes, she has big natural boobs. But that's all she has. No brain! She's a witch!"

"Poor witch, I mean, Sandra...," Lee thought.

Then James grinned at him, "But that girl we met earlier, though! She's a solid C," James gestured while making circular movement with his palms over his chest.

Lee tried to keep his face expressionless, "C .... C....," his face fell as he murmured to himself,

"Oh God, please don't have boner. Please don't have a boner now."

-------------------

He could go through Monday's work just fine, but later that night, he couldn't help himself.

After ordering home delivery for his dinner, he searched for 'Mia Simmons' on facebook. Luckily there were only a handful of people, and only one was in London. She didn't keep her facebook profile private, too. And her profile picture... .