0.5 Getting Acquainted

On Friday afternoon 5 p.m sharp, Lee bolted out of his office, not forgetting to threaten James to be sure to appear at Kusa Japanese Restaurant at 7 p.m. sharp with one of his sisters. Or else.

Then as soon as he reached his apartment, he spent an hour having a shower, tried on different clothes - seven times, he counted; styled his hair, and poured cologne on himself. Then when he realized he actually smelled like a cologne factory, he took off his clothes and had a shower. Again.

In short, he was a mess. He felt like a teenage boy again.

Finally feeling and looking decent, he bolted out the door and took a subway to the nearest station to the restaurant. He had a car, but as they all would be drinking that night, he figured he shouldn't be driving back.

But his face fell as soon as he saw James and his accompanying sister, both already waiting in front of the restaurant. James had brought Sandra - of all sisters he could have chosen.

 James had brought Sandra - of all sisters he could have chosen

( Sandra Han )

As soon as the young woman saw Lee, she waved enthusiastically and tried to hug him longer than what should have been appropriate for greetings.

After he managed to pull away, Lee pulled James aside, 

"Why Sandra? Idiot!"

"Hey, I didn't have a choice. Lisa is out with her husband and Sammy also has a date."

Lisa was his oldest sister, who was already married. Samantha was the second oldest.

Lee glanced at the very brightly smiling Sandra, who was looking at him like he was a prey. Before things got more awkward, luckily Jet arrived.

 Before things got more awkward, luckily Jet arrived

(Jet Tanaka)

"Hi Lee. Hi James," he glanced at the young woman, "Hi... Sandra... ."

It was no secret this particular sister of James had been pursuing Lee relentlessly, despite the latter's clear display of disinterest.

"No Mia yet?" Jet asked, trying to find another young woman who would look unfamiliar to him, but should already be acquainted to Lee and James.