Fire And Storm

***********************************************************************************************
Naina was just sitting on her desk in the office doing her work when HR manager came to her desk all of a sudden. She looked up hearing his voice and frowned slightly. Now what does he want? He's really getting on her nerves these days.

Miss Naina I want the details of all the running projects of our company.

Sumit ordered rudely and was just going from there but Naina got up from her seat furiously. How the hell will she do that?? Is she looking like a project manager to this idiot man?? Now this is the limit. She refuse to let this idiot control her any more. Senior or not!! He has no right to talk to her as if she's his servant.

Excuse me??

Naina glared at him as he turned around with an amused look.

You heard what I said.

He smirked looking at her and Naina feels like slapping him then and there. Does he really think that she'll stay silent this time?

No I didn't. For your kind information I am an accountant not the bloody project manager.

Naina said looked at Sumit annoyed. What does he thinks of himself??

How dare you??

He shouted angrily and Naina just rolled her eyes at him. She won't obey him anymore. She was just trying not to create a scene but now she draws the line. He is not her boss, and she doesn't has to do everything he says.

What's going on??

Naina looked up only to see her boss looking at them confused.

Sir she doesn't know how to talk. Abusing her seniors and all.

Sumit said to their boss and Naina gritted her teeth. She knows her Boss will listen to her at least once. Dheeraj gave Naina a stern look and she looked down tensed.

Miss Naina Solanki, in my cabin right now.

Dheeraj said leaving for his cabin and Naina glared at Sumit before following her boss. She'll kill this man some day.

What's the matter Naina?

Her boss asked looking at her tensed and Naina sighed relaxing somewhat . She knows her boss likes her work and respects her, and she respects him too. He is a genuinely good person and that's why he's giving her a chance. Now she just have to tell him the truth.

He was telling me to find out about all the running projects of Chauhan Group in Mumbai. How will I do that??

Naina looked at her boss panicked. What if she was told to do that work? She can't gather such information as it's Sumit's girlfriend department, cause she is the project manager and she won't give her that information ever.

That's not your work Naina. Do you know why he is doing that??

Dheeraj asked looking at her seriously and Naina relaxed at her boss' reaction. Thank god! She's not in some serious problem.

His girlfriend works here as a project manager and he doesn't give any work to her.

Naina told him and looked down as she saw her boss' shocked look. She hates such dirty politics in work place but what can she do?? She's a mere employee.

Freak!! You go and do your work. I will see this matter personally and don't take any work given by him till I approve.

Her boss said strictly and Naina nodded her head in yes.