Devil or Angel

***************************************************************************************

Karan got up to see himself sleeping on the couch in the living room with a blanket covering him. He looked everywhere confused. How the hell is he sleeping like this?? As far as he remembers he slept last night reading his file. Karan looked everywhere but his files are nowhere to be seen. What the hell!!

What the!! How am I sleeping like this?? I remembered I slept while reading a file.

Karan murmured under his breath, got up and folded his blanket. All of a sudden he heard Naina shouting and winced slightly.

GOOD MORNING!!

Naina came out looking like she is going somewhere and Karan frowned slightly. 

Where is she going?? And what the hell is the time right now??

Morning. What's the time??

Karan asked looking at Naina with a frown on his face. Why is she dressed up like this?? As far as he remember they are not going to office today.

8 am here and 12:30 pm in India.

Naina said grinning and Karan rolled his eyes at her. He doesn't live in India. 

I  prefer 8. Thank you.

Karan smiled sarcastically and closed his eyes resting his head on the couch again.

Ok fine. Now get up and get ready fast. 

Naina said pushing him from the couch and Karan looked at her irritated.

Why??

Karan asked trying not to snap at her. 

Our fashion designer is coming in half an hour for our dress fittings.

Naina said in a boring voice and Karan looked at her baffled. Oh god!! He totally forgot about the designer. Karan got up sighing irritated.

Fine!!

Karan went to his ensuite to freshen up. He got ready wearing a simple casual attire and smiled at his look .