6:00pm

|Taehyung sat on the park bench, a scarf wrapped around his neck trying to not get affected by the cold. He rubbed his hands together trying to calm down his nerves, today was the day he was finally going go meet that guy.

Everything suddenly somehow made sense, how Jimin- the guy would never send his pictures, how he somehow forget all the small details about  him which Jimin could never forget, how he never showed his face on a video call or how his voice was always muffled when he spoke. How he was much taller that Jimin, everything made sense, either the guy was too good or Taehyung was too dumb to figure it all out when it was right in front of him.
Taehyung was lost into his own thoughts when he heard the sound of leaves crunching under his someone's foot, he felt conflicted, what if the person isn't what he expected, what he he is some 60 year old pervert, what if's  plagued his mind and he contemplated whether he should actually run away without looking, but then that voice whispered "Taehyung" and he instantly knew it was, Taehyung would recognise this voice anywhere.

Tears brimmed in his eyes as he refused to look, his heart clenched painfully as the voice spoke further "Taehyung, please look at me"

Taehyung shook his head, he clutched his jacket tightly to stop his hands from shaking "how could you do this to me" he said voice cracking in the end, filled with hurt.

"Please" Jungkook pleaded which made Taehyung to finally look at him. Jungkook was dressed in all black, from head to toe, half of his face was hidden by a black mask so people wouldn't recognise him. Taehyung was see his glassy eyes, he almost laughed at how Jungkook was trying to hold back his tears because it would taint his image if someone saw him like this.

"How could you do this go me" Taehyung whispered.

"I didn't mean to" Jungkook said touching Taehyung's shoulder but he immediately retracted his hand when Taehyung flinched "please don't touch me!"

"I-I you just texted me that day, and you seemed sad-"

"I seemed pathetic,you decided just be cause you have so much money you van definitely spend some on a charity case like me" Taehyung said glaring at Jungkook with tear filled eyes.

"That's not-"

"Don't even lie, why else would you help me, you didn't even know me for fucks sake" Taehyung said raising his voice, thankful that the park was empty.

"I don't know okay, I don't even know why I helped you, I didn't tell you that it was me because I was afraid that you'd leave me, that you'd be hurt, like you're now." Jungkook pleaded.

Taehyung laughed fakely like he couldn't believe what Jungkook had just said "leave you? Are you for real? You have fucking 15 million followers who kiss you ground you walk on, you Jeon Jungkook you can have anything you have. And you need me!" Taehyung's voice were filled with venom and each word that rolled out of Taehyung mouth dug a bigger wound on Jungkook's heart.

"You're different" Jungkook reasoned, his voice low, soft, sorry.

"You cheated me, you were comforting me about Yoongi, but didn't you think, for one second that maybe what you're doing is worse."

Jungkook's head hung low, shoulders sagged, defeated because he knew what he was doing was wrong, he knew the outcome all along, he knew because he felt guilty everytime Taehyung called him Jimin. But he didn't stop.

"I'm going. I can't do this anymore. Just-just don't text me again" Taehyung said finally, hands swiping over his eyes to wipe the tears.

"Please" Jungkook pleaded as Taehyung got up.

Taehyung started walking back.

"You fell in love with me" Jungkook said hastily, without thinking through, and only when the words left his mouth he realised his mistake, he shouldn't have done it.

Taehyung turned back and smiled sadly at Jungkook "No, I fell in love with Jimin"

At 6:30pm as the sun set, diffusing the light making the world darker, Jungkook'a source of light walked away too.|