Chapter one

Many years later.....

The funeral of Marcus

John Wick listened to the words as Marcus's coffin was lowered into the ground, rain lightly hitting the ground and his umbrella, his friend was gone.

Once the ceremony ended, John began walking back to his car when he saw a woman leaning against it "can I help you?"

"Yes in fact you can" the woman said to him as she trailed the nail of her finger along his car "with what? I ended all those who pulled me out of retirement. What ever you have for me, give it to someone else. I'm done with all this" he said to her as he unlocked his car, proceeding to get into it.

The woman placed her hand on the driver's door, stopping it from opening. "It's about Marcus. When the traitor, Ms. Perkins, the woman who was recently cut off after breaking the rules at the Continental. Before she went and attacked you, she leaked information on a few of the member's files from the continental, including one of Marcus's files" John looked at the woman "who are you?" he said to her.

"A woman who knows what Marcus has been hiding for all these years, helping him and his ex hide that girl's existence wasn't easy" she said as John went wide eyed "his daughter?" remembering the girl he saw at one of Marcus's old places, a little girl came running out.

"You've met her before?" the woman said as he nodded at the woman "only briefly" he spoke to her. "Marcus has tried to keep her safe, a few of us have helped him, but his enemies are going to come for her John unless you keep a watchful eye on her" the woman said handing him an address.

"The address will lead you to a neighbourhood in New Jersey" she said before walking off, leaving john to ponder over what to do next.

Of course he knew Marcus wouldn't want his daughter dead in a ditch somewhere, that he would want his child to live a normal life compared to himself, a life without death. Getting in his car finally her looked at the address in his hand "New Jersey it is" he said as he started his car, driving off.